• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chicken and Swiss Bacon Ring

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
1 10 oz can chunk white chicken, drained
1-1/2 c shredded swiss cheese
3/4 c mayo
1/2 c chopped sweet red pepper
1/4 c chopped onion
6 strips of bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
2 T dijon mustard
1 T Italian salad dressing mix

Grease a 14" pizza pan.
Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3" from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.

In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).

Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

cres1.jpg

cres2.jpg

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
1 10 oz can chunk white chicken, drained
1-1/2 c shredded swiss cheese
3/4 c mayo
1/2 c chopped sweet red pepper
1/4 c chopped onion
6 strips of bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
2 T dijon mustard
1 T Italian salad dressing mix

Grease a 14" pizza pan.
Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3" from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.

In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).

Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

View attachment 40613

View attachment 40614

A variation of the theme! I'm adding this to my recipes folder.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That looks good but I doubt its allowed on my new food lifestyle ......bummer :sad:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ehh.. convince Mrs. Al to make it for you once lol

Oh I know she would make it for me ,but I am just too focused on my weight loss to even eat it .

Even my Non-Alcoholic Rum/Diet Dr.pepper drinks are questionable :unsure:. yes you read that right .... Its straight diet Dr.Pepper !

norscaner

Mmmmm that looks good PG.. & Al dont you know straight Dr. Pepper will kill you. You must add Rum, that is why pirates lived so long.