• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pdf files

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
I've a Pdf file that is too big to post using attachments. Somebody, I need a clue!!:confused::wtf:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bet you could upload it in the gallery. Would that work for you?

What is the subject?

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc; I'll try the gallery. The Pdf is about a cave beneath a house in tennesse that was used to grow marijuana.:whistle::tiphat::beer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
John, do as Doc suggests. The Photo Gallery will take files up to 2MB.

BTW, when you post it to the gallery, put a link from this thread to direct people to it. (I've seen that cave. Amazing what people will do. Also a shame that their talents were wasted on illegal activity. Can you image what they could accomplish if they set their minds to a legal enterprise?)

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd seen people use a closet or unused spare room for this, but never imagined going to this extreme. I'm getting sorta worried about Brian though, that bunker of his would be a good place to make a few extra bucks! Just poking ya Brian, not serious at all.:D!

Doc. thanks for the link, if I ever master this 'puter stuff, I'll be able to do it too!:tiphat::beer::beer:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
I'm getting sorta worried about Brian though, that bunker of his would be a good place to make a few extra bucks!
I would only be able to put about 15-20,000 plants in there. With that small quantity, I doubt it would be worth the effort.:whistle: