• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So what ya drinkin in!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have invented another yet wonderful concoction of liquid refreshment. Damn I am getting good at this !

Its Brisk ice tea and rum !!! I call it my "Mr T"

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Would one of the mods fix my Thread title so it makes sense ,
Thanks

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I drink most things in a John Wayne mug.

Latest is Flor De Cana rum and Mexi-Coke. Mexi-Coke is soooo much better than regular. Something about plain sugar vs corn sugar...

Otherwise, I make my own double shot espresso mochas. Add to that a double shot of Irish Cream:w00t2:

I have invented another yet wonderful concoction of liquid refreshment. Damn I am getting good at this !

Its Brisk ice tea and rum !!! I call it my "Mr T"

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm drinkin in my computer room.
Hornsby's Hard Cider, crisp apple. :D
3 bottles and your head blows off, think I'll have all 6!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I had two Theakston's "Old Peculiar" after I finished mowing for the day. I'll finish off the pasture and probably another two tomorrow. Oh wait, I have an Alzheimer's walk for charity tomorrow at 5 o'clock so I better wait until that's over or it could turn into an Alzheimer's stagger. :biggrin:

I had one large v&t after dinner and now I'm feeling kinda mellow.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll also add I don't work tomorrow.
I never drink the night before a work day.
Me be a good, responsible nursey in that way.