• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WAV to MP3 converter that works with Vista

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Finally found a good, fast, FREE and easy way to convert WAV files to MP3. I'm so behind in the times I don't have an MP3 player for use on the tractor yet. But I'm looking. So I'm trying to build the library up for when I do. I had lots of trouble finding one that works with Vista. Here is one that gets a thumbs up from me.

I just drag the files and make sure the destination folder is correct and presto they're converted in seconds.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ripped my Stevie Ray Vaughn CD to MP3 files too............I'm in friggin' heaven:biggrin:

BruceSmith

Hi OhioTC18,
I have recently installed the Windows7 in my computer and was looking for the software which support Windows7 version.
I list the software which support the vista and Windows7 and download the software which are basic to use. The list is continuously updating with the help of you friends. I have not installed you software yet but downloaded form the Internet. I like your post because the software is available because it is freeware.
Thanks.