• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

additional TV inputs

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In Aug one of my TV's was hit by lightning. I moved an older Sony into that spot and it works okay, but it only has one cable input and one set of RCA inputs.
I need one more set of RCA inputs so I can run the DVD player.
Is there a device made that will give me an extra set of RCA inputs?
Otherwise I have to spring for a new 37" TV.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Brian just what I was looking for.
After posting the question I found one on amazon but the shipping was 50% as much as the switch ...bringing the price to 21 dollars. I like the radio shack option better. :D

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does the device that you currently have plugged into the TV Have inputs. most vcr,cable boxes have a place for rca input you would just select that from the vcr, cable box remote?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Does the device that you currently have plugged into the TV Have inputs. most vcr,cable boxes have a place for rca input you would just select that from the vcr, cable box remote?

That is exactly what I expected but I guess there are cutting corners where they can so that you can't piggy back them like we used to.

IIRC means If I Recall Correctly. And most of the time I can't depend on my recall very well!!! :yum::yum::yum:
Mike

Thanks Mike ...I'm in that same boat (lack of recall)