• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I found myself on Google Streets View!

garygaboury

If you don't know what google Streets view it you should check it out.. A car with a gps and multiple cameras drives up and down every street in select citys and takes pictures of everything it "see's" You can then click on any road and get a 360 degree photo just like you were standing there.

Just a few days ago Google launched a few select Canadian citys. I live in Whistler BC and saw the car go buy a couple months ago.. I remembered where I saw it and then followed it to the gas station. We both needed gas.

Turns out it saw me, I am now part of google streets view.. I'm not to sure if it's cool or creepy but it sure is interesting....

What do you guys think?

Gary

O.k., You can't see me but take my word for it that I am driving the white Ford.

Attachments

• garyon streets view.jpg
    garyon streets view.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 102

Bamby

I wonder if they are going to do fall foliage tours. Now that sounds more interesting to my tastes than city tours anytime....

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think it is the best thing a terror group could ever want for intel. Good part is, it only is done in larger metro areas. They don't have anything newer than 2 years on overhead where I live.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I will argue on the metro area's look at wy they did my town Worland and it was this spring scary.....................................................

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They don't want to drive through all the Amish horseshit on the dirt roads around here. The nearest town is 6 miles away.