• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help?!

BamsBBQ

dark leafy green veggies... raisins,prunes,bran..ease back on dairy products.... go vegetarian for awhile...yes i said that out loud PG...:whistling:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Like, "Roto Rooter"?:yum:

Bananas. Potassium is the opposite of sodium. It helps you release water. That should soften ya up!

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you Dr. Lurk :yum::yum::yum:

*pets white pussy cat on lap* Dr. Lurk sees all. Mwahahahahahahaha!:w00t2:

Back on topic. Jalapenos will work, too. Not the sliced, mushy, El Paso ones, but the canned whole ones in the Mexican section of your grocery. But be careful. You will learn the meaning of:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iv_E-Fn9E"]YouTube - Johnny Cash- Ring of Fire 1968[/ame]

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
what does a plate have to do with anything?

Coz he's having trouble with a bowl. I know, I know. It's not very funny but it's a Gatorboy one liner. In fact you got two of them in one post. If I have to explain the "suck luck" one, I'm going to blush. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Coz he's having trouble with a bowl. I know, I know. It's not very funny but it's a Gatorboy one liner. In fact you got two of them in one post. If I have to explain the "suck luck" one, I'm going to blush. :yum:
I got it, and he even received reps.:yum:

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have had lots of problems myself lately with my bowels too, because of the strong pain medication i am on. And nothing ...and i mean nothing has worked. Stool softeners, high fiber foods, etc.. (i know why elvis died on the can). Except one thing....herbal laxatives will clean you out. Make sure it has senna, and cascara sagrada in it. I got mine at vitamin world and it is called herbal laxative. Make sure it is capsules and not pills and it usually takes 8-12 hours to work. I take 6 around 6-8 in the evening. You don't want to get caught out on the road when it hits. lol adjust to 6-8 as you need it, but i would only try 6 at first and no more then 8.

butterflygazer

thank you durwood. my bowls are find now except stomach acid is coming up and i cant eat or drink. i ate salad and it even came up

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
thank you durwood. my bowls are find now except stomach acid is coming up and i cant eat or drink. i ate salad and it even came up
If you've been constipated for quite some time, it can actually cause acid reflux.
Perhaps you have irritable bowel syndrome, or any other number of things that could possibly be the cause of this.
Take your diet into consideration as well.
If you're not getting enough fluids, if your electrolytes are screwed up, you've set yourself up for a pattern of sorts.
Eating too much rich fatty (salty) foods, not enough water, lack of exercise....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
One thing that always sorta bugs me are forum members asking for medical advice.
Google is at your fingertips for searching symptoms, and yes.. see a doctor for heaven's sake.
*sigh*