• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Get ready....

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
"In a sense, it is the possibility that the algorithm could run which prevents the algorithm from running," I've been to Detroit. I gotta go get my mowing done now that it's dark. Please post about your first car memories. Walmart supertech IS better than Amsoil. Must go close trailer door that just blew open. Bx 23 TLB mmm, bx blade, cupholder, $3.99

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
"In a sense, it is the possibility that the algorithm could run which prevents the algorithm from running," I've been to Detroit. I gotta go get my mowing done now that it's dark. Please post about your first car memories. Walmart supertech IS better than Amsoil. Must go close trailer door that just blew open. Bx 23 TLB mmm, bx blade, cupholder, $3.99

I went to San Diego once. But you spent $3.99 on a cup holder? Mine came standard on my TC35DA.:pat::yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
johnday said:
I went to San Diego once. But you spent $3.99 on a cup holder? Mine came standard on my TC35DA.:pat::yum:

I just bought a pair of cup holders. Cost @$10,000

Oh, there was a free RTV900 that came with them

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jim slagle said:
I just bought a pair of cup holders. Cost @$10,000

Oh, there was a free RTV900 that came with them
Congrats Jim,

There's a few RTV owners on the forum here so if you have any questions, issues or otherwise, post away. I think between the few of us, we've addressed most anything on the RTV.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Congrats Jim,

There's a few RTV owners on the forum here so if you have any questions, issues or otherwise, post away. I think between the few of us, we've addressed most anything on the RTV.

Long story, but I traded in my wife's CX Gator on the RTV. It was a little over one year old with 27 hours on it. 9 trips back to the dealer, electrical system problems, battery lost charge because of low amperage drain they insisted didn't exist, had a snow plow blade on it that kept jamming in the up position, wouldn't start unless you got EXACTLY the correct combination of choke and throttle, the more they worked on the engine the more it vibrated and shook. Every time it made a trip to the dealer it came back either worse than when it went in or if they fixed the problem, they broke something else.

One of the reasons we bought it was so my wife could plow if I was traveling and to help plow me when I was here. She wanted something compact just to get around the place and plow with. She didn't want to use the L3400 fel and back blade.

Every snow last winter and so far this winter it either was at the dealer, wouldn't start, or the blade wouldn't work.

Last straw was the 12" snow last week. worked with it for 45 minutes getting it running good enough that it wouldn't die even though it had been in a heated garage, then we couldn't use it because the snow blade was jammed and I couldn't get it to release.

To finish the story, if you are in Loudoun County, Virginia, look for a Kubota dealer with something green setting on the trade in lot. It's not Deere's fault either. The blame lies totally with the dealer's service department. It ran great with no problems for over a month. When the options we ordered trickled in one or two at a time, blade, windshield, and canopy came in and the dealer installed then the troubles started.

Jim