• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Recycle Bin.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Ok we have all shown the mess of our desk tops so what about the state of our Recycle bins....im a cleaning freak:yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 109

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I run ccleaner after every internet session. I have it set to kill anything that firefox does not remove when I close it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine looks just like yours Galv. Empty. I usually empty it out when I delete stuff. When I delete it I want it GONE!

I do not go to many 'strange' to me internet sites. So I do not run ccleaner near that often. I do it once ever few months.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Whatever 'rocks your boat' - I only do recycle bin when I think about it which isn't that often/

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
I ERASE the files I don't want. But I am POSITIVE that I don't want them as there is NO recovering them.

MY RB is always empty too.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine is on my desktop, and it's the only thing on there because I don't like a bunch of crap crowding that space.

Thanks for the reminder.. I had 27 bits of junk to delete lol

Attachments

• untiRB.jpg
    untiRB.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 78

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Here's mine too. I hate having all the icons on the screen. I use FSL Launcher for icons.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 63

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Not only is it a desktop, it is also a screen saver AND .wav music (various KISS songs) for log on/off, recycle bin and all other default sounds Windows makes.

Oh yeah, :thankyou2