• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Gatorade deal

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
At Lowe's.

Buy a 15-pack of 20oz Gatorade's (for $9.97) and get a card for $10 off your next Lowe's purchase of $50 or more. The $10 off card is inside each case (so there's no rebate forms or such to do).

Usual fine print applies. The main one is you can only use one of the cards at a time when making purchases. (You can't make a $100 purchase using 10 of the cards).

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, can't help. It's amazing how many they go through, isn't it? Luckily, mine are past that age.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
you got anything for free diapers?I will ask the wife. We get coupons for huggies all the time. Not bad for a bunch of 50+ old folks. They also send coupons for my DIL who lives 250 miles away. Go figure.

AndyM

Charter Member
I've got 3 in diapers now, all under 19 months... been through over 6000 diapers since then.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife says coupons is all she knows of. We had 2 in 11 months. Back then it was still cloth diapers not throw aways.

lifesaver91958

I had 4 children but they are all grown now. Any way, the diapers didn't cost any where near the amount that they cost now but i did buy them only for use when we were away from home. Otherwise i used cloth diapers around the house.