• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grilled Steak Secrets

BamsBBQ

ok so there is no real secrets on the internet..lol

what i do is use high heat, lightly season and only flip once.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiGTIFPOusM"]YouTube - Porterhouse Steak Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys[/ame]

from my grill to your monitor

2i0td86.jpg

9zvxja.jpg

16iwq3o.jpg

2960nyd.jpg

no more words needed
whistling.gif

BamsBBQ

oh and two more money shots of a different cook..lol

14y995g.jpg

xdds9u.jpg

one of these cooks made Pirate Girl fall off the wagon... she ate Swiss Steak...lol
there i ratted on you PG...lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Erik!! LOL!!
Yeah.. it was lovely over rice.. hehe :whistling:

Attachments

• Picture 3457-ow.jpg
    Picture 3457-ow.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 89

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Since that I've been a good girl, only had a BLT last week, but am back to eating things like bubble and squeak and other veggie delights. :)

Attachments

• b&s.JPG
    b&s.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 94

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I found shrimp quesadillas in the frozen section at the grocery store last week... not bad, but I can do better myself.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of shrimp..
It's good on a BLT (minus the T) with Baconnaise..
If you haven't had Baconnaise, you are missing something wonderful.:wink:

Attachments

• MMMMMMM.jpg
    MMMMMMM.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 93

BamsBBQ

i would love to get a jar of that but i am still not willing to pay $10 shipping to canada..lol

i bought a lb of shrimp the last time i seen that picture...teaser...lol

Speaking of shrimp..
It's good on a BLT (minus the T) with Baconnaise..
If you haven't had Baconnaise, you are missing something wonderful.:wink:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yeah those.............she doesn't like them either. She wants her steak chewy and well done and her potatoes white......:whistling:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Well done?! :eek: I bet she covers it with ketchup too....

Beautiful steak BamBam! Love that sigline too. :yum:

Kei

If you put slices of kiwi all over it and let it sit in the fridge for a while it will tenderize some.

BamsBBQ

If you put slices of kiwi all over it and let it sit in the fridge for a while it will tenderize some.

the steak?..lol

mine shown are black angus steaks... top one was a Ribeye and bottom was a NY Strip... no need to tenderize those ones..lol

you only need to tenderize a steak like these ones if you overcook em..lol

Kei

the steak?..lol

mine shown are black angus steaks... top one was a Ribeye and bottom was a NY Strip... no need to tenderize those ones..lol

you only need to tenderize a steak like these ones if you overcook em..lol
I can't always afford the good stuff so have to come up with ways to tenderize them before cooking. :smile:

BamsBBQ

I can't always afford the good stuff so have to come up with ways to tenderize them before cooking. :smile:

hey i am with you... the only time i buy the good stuff is if they are on sale... i am chea errr frugal..lol

for the cheaper cuts, i just marinate to break down some of the connective tissue.. or i make swiss steak out of them

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
My wife would never eat that. But I'd be all over it.

xdds9u.jpg

As an EMT, I would call that a 3rd degree burn coupled with a deep gash, and rush it to the emergency room for suturing and then onto the hyperbaric chamber for burn treatment...

BamsBBQ

As an EMT, I would call that a 3rd degree burn coupled with a deep gash, and rush it to the emergency room for suturing and then onto the hyperbaric chamber for burn treatment...

which means that the next time i cook some steaks(saturday) i should invite you?..lmao:yum: