• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

psssst Jeff.. OFF the wagon lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:brows::yum:

Attachments

• B L T.jpg
    B L T.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 95

PieSusan

Most people lapse with bacon--even me! I hope you enjoyed your sammie and that you have no guilt! Food is meant to be savored and enjoyed.

Kei

Bacon cannot be denied no matter how determined you are to eat healthier. It's one of those things that cast a spell on you. :D

Kei

Ever try one of those bacon wrapped hot dogs? I heard they put a ban on them in California somewhere. lol

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't wait till the grandkids come to visit. That is the only time I can make real bacon without a large dose of BS from the wife. I have to hide it deep in the chest freezer so she does not find it and give it away. My neighbor felt guilty when she gave him some last year so he gave me back some of his loose sausage. Fried up a couple of big patties for breakfast and told her "look what I found in the freezer" LOL