• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The ONLY food that is ruined when BACON is added

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is just wrong.

You'd think that adding bacon to ANYTHING would improve it. But not so. :sad:

247564799_c04f859967.jpg

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Well Bob, I have to say, that is sacreligous....

Ya know, all this time I thought the only Spam you were into were your posts here on FF.....:poke: :hide:

:yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually every once in awhile I like to give myself an upset stomach and integestion and will crack open a can of Spam to satisfy my cravings. But BACON SPAM, no thank you. Its just sort of like greasy Spam.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
We lived on Spam when younger. It it made only about 40 miles from here. In fact they now have a Spam Museum. The only way I will eat spam is if it is fried. I will not touch it when cold or out of the can. Brings back too many memories.

murph

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
The SPAM museum is an absolute HOOT!
I was bummed that the wife wouldn't let me buy any of the Garlic SPAM they had for sale as I've never seen it anywhere else.
OTOH, my vegetarian wife DID pick up 2 cans of the Spamalot commemorative "golden honey Grail" special edition SPAM... (which has never been opened)