• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
You will get shut down trust me:yum::yum::yum:

HELL NO! im a friggin sensation around these here parts. plus i keep my extreme (you would have no idea unless you were sittin next to me at the bar) political incorrectness to myself, so theres no reason i should be shut down lol

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
HELL NO! im a friggin sensation around these here parts. plus i keep my extreme (you would have no idea unless you were sittin next to me at the bar) political incorrectness to myself, so theres no reason i should be shut down lol

Just remember i post in your thread a lot my friend so anything is possible:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

well in that case, then i claim that a "woosie-goosie-hacka-chonkey" is a true thing, they play havoc on your donkey rustlers

Now your trying to dis-credit me...i guess you have to be a pro-midget thrower to understand the true art form:yum::yum::yum:

PS we throw em dont toss em thats a whole different profession best left to the French :yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Did you know in my Country people chase cheese down a hillside and it causes many injuries....true:yum::yum::yum: