• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
We have Jill on line 4...

Rusty you Ba****d you have a son and you wont return my calls.....he is nearly 3 you sob....

:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty! It is the weekend and I don't think I can make it till Monday. What should I do?? I tried your doll and it did not work!

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
quit giving all your Beam to the pig and drink it yourself - then you won't notice how flat the doll is because you'll be using it as a blanket.

Galvatron

And ya'll bust my chops for a Winehouse thread?

Well there is a fundamental difference here....here all thats posted is just mindless fun(maybe a little strange at times but harmless fun)....Now as for Amy FreakHouse there is nothing funny whats so ever.....in fact she is damn right pointless:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
lmao!

well fans, its monday and you know what that means! time for another fun-tastic, superbly delicious episode of the Galv 'n' Rusty show!

(cue the theme music that sounds suspiciously close to Suffragette City by David Bowie)

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Galv is not striking.
Mrs. Galv is striking.
Thanks in large part to her, Galv has striking chidren.
Galv is...... well....... Galv.

Now maybe if he paid me enough, I might consider acceding that he does not in fact resemble Shrek's paler cousin Blek...

Galvatron

Galv is not striking.
Mrs. Galv is striking.
Thanks in large part to her, Galv has striking chidren.
Galv is...... well....... Galv.

Now maybe if he paid me enough, I might consider acceding that he does not in fact resemble Shrek's paler cousin Blek...

Watcha talking bout willis:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

:yum: :yum: ok, galv. heres a case of guiness. now get to work

Deal...

Caller on line 1 o it's Mrs Galv....Gulp!!!

My Husband is acting stranger by the day.....in fact i dont think i know who he is anymore....shall i take control of the Family Money issues before he spends it all on some strange obsession like Breeding snails...serious im concerned

Galvatron

We have the psych ward on line 4....

Hi Rusty what time does Galv finish work we need to arrange a pick up time??

Galvatron

We have Luke on line 2...

A strange looking man approached me at the weekend and said his name was Mr Vader and said he was my Father...should i speak to Mom about this or not Force the issue???

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello Rusty, sometimes I feel like a horses ass,sometime a man of steel. What should I do??:yum:

Attachments

• knightmare.jpg
    knightmare.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 68

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well sir, best advice i can offer you is to wean yourself off of the crack, and get a job as a jockey/fencer. :D

next caller?

Galvatron

We have Pete on line 5....

when i got home last night my wife said"take off my Knickers"...so i did...

she then asked me to remove her Bra....so i did...

she then asked"take off my high hills" and yelled...

"Dont let me catch you wearing my clothes for work again!!!"......do you think she has PMT???

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
probably just afraid that one of the blokes at the office will hit on you instead of her...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well pete, you might want to converse with galv about this one. he has experience in this kind of situation :shifty:

next caller??