• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Our next caller is Billy from stoke....

Rusty i went on a date last night...well my first ever date and im worried after giving into temptation we held hands .....could a man of 43 catch a std from such mindless failings with his urges?????

:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, billy, unfortunatley yes. but i think you have bigger issues to worry about. my first course of action would be to pack up all of the magic cards, star wars figures, and world of warcraft games and move on out of your mothers basement.

next caller

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well galvie, er, oops, freddie, i think its wrong. there is no way you culd ever get a sheep's entire family to sit still through a wedding ceremony

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sheep for inlaws will keep you warm. And they always tell you to come on BAAAAAck.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: :yum: :yum: I stay away a few days... and this is the first thread I open... u guys have issues...

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
and for the record - Inver House is NASTY!!!
if I was forced to drink that, I'd NEED therapy...
you can even use that stuff as wino repellant - it'll even mask the taste of diet cola!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
and for the record - Inver House is NASTY!!!
if I was forced to drink that, I'd NEED therapy...
you can even use that stuff as wino repellant - it'll even mask the taste of diet cola!

lol yeah but its <10$ for a bottle and will mess ya up quick.

galvie! whos the next caller?

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
you should try McCormick's peach vodka - mix w/ OJ and it's a health drink! (vitamin C, antioxidants, and pulp = fiber, right?)
Their whiskey ain't bad, either. Used to make my own Irish cream with that.

Galvatron

:yum: :yum: :yum: I stay away a few days... and this is the first thread I open... u guys have issues...

feel free to phone in and ask any questions you feel are issues in your life...Rusty is the brains im just the phone operator:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Got a caller on line 3......

Hi is it ok for me to be breast feed at the age of 28...my friends say im strange???

Galvatron

we have a caller calling back.......

Im the 28 year old thats being breast fed by my Mom....are you sure it's ok she is 65???

Galvatron

Ok we have Dave from New Zealand

hi guys is it true that if you put ya finger in ya right ear and a toe up ya ass you can warp drive to no-mans land in 30 seconds flat??

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Hello dave. interesting question. give it a try, and get back to us on that. im thinking no, but hey, anything can happen. next caller???

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
hello dave. well there, ya have it. folks! a toe in yer ass sends you far away. think id rather stay here, tho.

next caller?

Galvatron

We have George from Italy on the line.....

I have an itch in the groin area...what could this be...im 93???