• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
sucky. ive decided that im just gonna bum around and get paid for doing nothing. see how long itll take them to fire me. and untill then im jsut gonna collect paychecks for doin nothin. theye alreayd pissed me off, so its too bad for them

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
sucky. ive decided that im just gonna bum around and get paid for doing nothing. see how long itll take them to fire me. and untill then im jsut gonna collect paychecks for doin nothin. theye alreayd pissed me off, so its too bad for them

:yum: ya Plonker

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I understand what you are going through. A young wife,2 jobs and off shift work is hard on you! Suck it up and take it like a man.:yum: I did it for 17years.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL ive been doing it off n on for a long while, too. i can never seem to hang on to the 2nd job for more than a few months tho till i get pissed, and tell them to go flip themselves LOL

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have to go cut another load of wood. Got 2 cows coming Wednesday and I need to get the fenceline up to snuff. I want that sucker shocking good before they come.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
todays thought:
i wish i was without pants...

Well it's breezy here so i wish i had put on some pant's:yum::yum::yum:

I always chip in and do some housework...just prefer to do it naked and with rock music playing...trust me theres more than head banging going on here:whistling::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ok spock....warp 6.....engage:yum::yum::yum:

ahjeezcomp.jpg