• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
lol indeed. i need this project car dammit! i need one of these:
becuase if i had one of these to play with... i believe i would be able to stop smoking. one of the main factors of my inability to quit i believe is boredom

OLCU8992.jpg

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
NOno sir. i am holding out for a 2dr with the 3.8L v6 torquemonster! then we simply add a supercharger and goodbye!

oh and while we are dissing our nations cars, dare i bring up the austin princess?

:D

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ok i have a problem now. ive spent this whole day lookin at stuff and searching for that car and i dont even have the job yet. ive gotten my hopes up for what could possibly be a giant let down. why do i do this

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
ok i have a problem now. ive spent this whole day lookin at stuff and searching for that car and i dont even have the job yet. ive gotten my hopes up for what could possibly be a giant let down. why do i do this

the answer lies between your legs:yum::yum::yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
and here they are....

Attachments

• SDC10578.JPG
    SDC10578.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 105
  • SDC10584.JPG
    SDC10584.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 105

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
YEAH. i was watching the VH1 rock honors the Who last night. pearl jam, flamin lips, foo fighters, all doing covers of the who, then the who themselvs came out a played a few. DAMN i wish i was there for that, was freakin BADASS

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
co worker has a 70's (maybe 72) cutlass supreme, all original, clean and mechanically sound, as his daily driver. He's thinking about selling it to raise $$ for something a bit less squirrelly in snow and ice, but not sure what your budget is.