PDA

View Full Version : Durwoods crock pot Italiano meatball hodge podge

Durwood
01-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Just threw together some of my favorites in a crock pot and gonna see how it turns out.

2 26.5 ounce cans of hunts mushrooms spaghetti sauce
3 14.5 ounce cans of stewed tomatoes
1 16 ounce bag of frozen corn
1 38 ounce bag ( about 76 meatballs) of frozen Farmrich italian style meatballs

I also added some pepper to it.

Everything was bought at wal-mart

I'm gonna put it on low all night and have for lunch tomorrow. And should be enough to eat on all week.

I did try something similiar to this with Rigatone macaroni but by the time it all was done the rigatoni was kind of mushy. I think cooking the pasta separate and then pouring this over it would be really good, although i plan on eating this by itself which i think will be just fine. It is good and thick.

Now i just need a name for it.

BRGTold
01-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Dur:: you already named it.. Ummmm! looks good..Thanks for turning me on to the Crock-Pot Liners... Maybe freeze some for next week and start another Pot of... Durwoods Crock-Pot Meal of the week....:yum:....B,

darroll
01-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Crock Pots make the best food.

Durwood
01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Dur:: you already named it.. Ummmm! looks good..Thanks for turning me on to the Crock-Pot Liners... Maybe freeze some for next week and start another Pot of... Durwoods Crock-Pot Meal of the week....:yum:....B,

Come on over about noon B. :thumb: I got plenty.

Deadly Sushi
01-16-2009, 07:56 PM
That looks darn good! :thumb:

lifesaver91958
05-22-2009, 09:25 PM
that looks good Durwood

benspawpaw
06-14-2009, 11:44 PM
never used the plastic liner.does it leave a plastic taste to anything?can you use it to freeze in?