• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, I am finding my digestion improving greatly as each day passes, but there are still some things I won't eat.. and I am only eating two meals per day.
Fruit only in the morning, then dinner around 4ish.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I eat 4 or 5 meals but they are very small amounts or the pressure build up is too painful.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I eat 4 or 5 meals but they are very small amounts or the pressure build up is too painful.
Aww, I am so sorry you are going through this.

Do you like spinach, chard or beets?
Beets might not be such a good thing because they are higher in carbs.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Aww, I am so sorry you are going through this.

Do you like spinach, chard or beets?
Beets might not be such a good thing because they are higher in carbs.

Thats my problem. I am fusier than the rest. I was always a plain meats and potatoes guy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thats my problem. I am fusier than the rest. I was always a plain meats and potatoes guy.
Well, I can sympathize if it makes you feel better.
Really, I am surprised the beef tips didn't give me a huge gut ache by now.
It sucks having to change our eating habits, even slightly.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well the change so far has been good. I have lost 30 pounds and for the most part even though I say I am hungry all the time I really am not. My walks/runs are becoming easier and easier, more running, less walking and even going longer distances.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the change so far has been good. I have lost 30 pounds and for the most part even though I say I am hungry all the time I really am not. My walks/runs are becoming easier and easier, more running, less walking and even going longer distances.
Yay! you're going from hunk to hunkier!:w00t2::clap::flowers:

Glad you're doing well sweety.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Brats In A Blanket, baked beans and pickle chips.

Had a few girlfriends over for dinner and they really enjoyed them... me- I ate one that is plated, half the beans and all the pickles.

They asked me why I was taking pics of food.. I told them about forums.. and they just rolled their eyes. :yum:

2010-04-12 16-41-45.216.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
small plate with 3/4 of it filled with salad, cauliflower and a few spanish peanuts with French Dressing dipped only with a fork. 3 chicken legs no skin. And an apple.

Hungry yeah. but I am making it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Gosh Murph, ya make me feel bad for posting my dinner pics.
If it makes you feel better, I think the beans went right through me, as I spent about an hour running back and forth to the potty. Eeek.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
If it makes you feel better, I think the beans went right through me, as I spent about an hour running back and forth to the potty. Eeek.

I wished I had that problem. It is Monday evening, last visit was last Friday morning. :hammer::hammer: Sucks getting old.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well I have been eating Fiber 1 for breakfast every morning, taking metamucil and eating these dam little red pills. Tomorrow or Wednesday I won't be able to go more than 30 seconds away from the stool.

Ok now this thread has gone off topic and instead of all the pictures making everyone hungry we just made them all not want to eat. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I have been eating Fiber 1 for breakfast every morning, taking metamucil and eating these dam little red pills. Tomorrow or Wednesday I won't be able to go more than 30 seconds away from the stool.

Ok now this thread has gone off topic and instead of all the pictures making everyone hungry we just made them all not want to eat. :yum:
:yum::smile:
What goes in WILL come out.
Happy Toileting!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Spaghetti, made with the last container of homemade freezer pasta sauce from last year.

View attachment 44283
It somehow doesn't look as appetizing after all that potty talk.:sad: But I'm sure it was delicious. We had Hillshire Polska Kielbasa with onions, potatoes, celery, broccoli and cauliflower as a one-pot meal, along with a salad of mixed greens and DW's homemade dressing. Kind of a Polish stir-fry.:yum: But it was damn good. Had "Moose Tracks" ice cream for dessert.

Lia

Banned
I don't know... is it ok to post recipes and methods in this thread?

PG, your Spaghetti Dish looked delicious, but brats in blankets ain't for me. :neutral: (We call 'em Pigs in Blankets). I simply couldn't eat 'em. lol. A friend of mine in Detroit eats them every opportunity, but even the sight of them makes me feel ill.

Sundays I usually have someone come by for brunch or dinner, but Sunday just gone I had nothing planned, so I just threw together a sausage and rice casserole, (just in case) and made a Jelly Mousse. A jelly mousse is a great dessert, especially for kids, and utilised a lot, over here by the Brits. It's the quickest, easiest of desserts to make up.

But, I miss my Twinkies the most when I'm this side of the pond, as I am for much of the year. One simply can't get them over here... :sad:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know... is it ok to post recipes and methods in this thread?

PG, your Spaghetti Dish looked delicious, but brats in blankets ain't for me. :neutral: (We call 'em Pigs in Blankets). I simply couldn't eat 'em. lol. A friend of mine in Detroit eats them every opportunity, but even the sight of them makes me feel ill.

Sundays I usually have someone come by for brunch or dinner, but Sunday just gone I had nothing planned, so I just threw together a sausage and rice casserole, (just in case) and made a Jelly Mousse. A jelly mousse is a great dessert, especially for kids, and utilised a lot, over here by the Brits. It's the quickest, easiest of desserts to make up.

But, I miss my Twinkies the most when I'm this side of the pond, as I am for much of the year. One simply can't get them over here... :sad:
FedEx baby...FedEx.:brows:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You're welcome Lia!
While I don't know exactly where you are located over there, I can tell you that in Manchester, there is a place called Tiger Tiger, now I am thinking there was a shop next to that which carries hard to find American goodies too.