• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
*Cold bowtie pasta salad and toasty garlic bread.

( *add italian dressing, splash of evoo, basil, oregano, julienned carrot, pimento and grated romano cheese if you like)

2010-04-06 15-49-49.771.jpg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kielbasi, sauerkraut, and green beans washed down with a Strongbow dry cider ....................... :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 116

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy Doggie, I sure wish I could handle kraut and sausage right now, that sure looks good.
I can, however, handle cider..:smile:.. was told to NOT drink beer whatsoever for a while.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd prefer to not comment on how I know, but I was unaware that a lot of our prison population exists on cabbage and beans. Suddenly those small cells seem smaller to me. :unsure:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
But, it sounds like you're just trying to weasel some out of me when you should not be eating them.

Whoo Me :confused2: Naw I would never do that. :yum: But it is not that I can not eat them, I can, it just limits what I can eat the rest of the day. I am only allowed 4 carbs for breakfast, 5 for lunch and 5 for dinner. So if I go over I just have to eat less later.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Whoo Me :confused2: Naw I would never do that. :yum: But it is not that I can not eat them, I can, it just limits what I can eat the rest of the day. I am only allowed 4 carbs for breakfast, 5 for lunch and 5 for dinner. So if I go over I just have to eat less later.
Sorry, pal. My cinnamon rolls have 15 carbs just in the aroma. :yum::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Pargo Rojo (red snapper), rice and beans, Johnny cakes, cold beer and key Lime pie; desert is Rum and cokes

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Been there too ! Lots of water and exercise . I am down to my last pair of pants that fit !!It helps being in 90 plus humidity and 90 degree weather . I can sweat while taking a shower down here!!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
here ya go, PG

and yes, that is a toaster doily in the upper right.:yum: not my idea :hammer:

Attachments

• 0409102059.jpg
    0409102059.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 78

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You only saved a dozen for me??
Hrmmph!
Where's the tartar sauce? :tongue:

Nothing wrong with a toaster cover at all.
It's a woman thang, tho I don't keep mine covered.
Me likes me shiny Sunbeam toaster.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Baked Chicken Breast, no skin. Lettuce Salad with very little amount of French Dressing, Cauliflower and an orange. 3 oz chicken, palm size amount of lettuce and 1/2 cup cauliflower. I am eating like a fricken bird.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Baked Chicken Breast, no skin. Lettuce Salad with very little amount of French Dressing, Cauliflower and an orange. 3 oz chicken, palm size amount of lettuce and 1/2 cup cauliflower. I am eating like a fricken bird.
But you're getting fiber Steve.
Why so skimpy with the lettuce?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I did have lettuce for lunch also so I am getting more greens than just that supper helping. I am eating a lot of snap peas too. I go through a 9 ounce bag every two meals. What I don't understand is regular peas is a no no for me but the snap peas are good.