• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

BamsBBQ

tonight was http://www.rubios.com/

known for their fish tacos...my first time having two..i will eat them again...pictured on the right, not my picture

IMG_7564-rubios.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I keep forgetting to takes pics before I eat it. Tonight was Baked Tilapia fish. Egg white beaten, lemon juice mixed it through in some spices, dip the fish in the egg mix and then lay in a bed of crushed Special K. MMMMGood.

Big Al that would be good for you too.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Talk about your 30 minute meals, tonight's dinner happened in just about 30 minutes for me & DW, and I did it all myself while DW played on her computer after work.

Pan grilled pork sirloin steaks with BBQ sauce; steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, tossed with butter and garlic powder, and boiled red potatoes tossed in buttered & seasoned bread crumbs.

P1020563.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good Joe!

I made a 13x9 dish of lasagna. It made 8 servings.
Ate one, saved one in the fridge for tomorrow to take to work, the rest went in the freezer saved in containers for later.

2010-02-23 13-18-59.470.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good PG. I had the Dandy mart Tuesday special large pepperoni pizza. Got 2 of them and went to visit my Amish friends. The kids went nuts on a special treat after milking and barn chores were done. We had a fun meal together and the daughter gave me some glazed sticky buns with chopped nuts on top. BREAKFAST!!:clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good PG. I had the Dandy mart Tuesday special large pepperoni pizza. Got 2 of them and went to visit my Amish friends. The kids went nuts on a special treat after milking and barn chores were done. We had a fun meal together and the daughter gave me some glazed sticky buns with chopped nuts on top. BREAKFAST!!:clap:
That's awesome that you'd do that for them with a special treat.:applause:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
If you run out of those, have some of these for being a nice guy to the kids.

P1020551.jpg

BamsBBQ

wow you guys are making me hungry again...everything looks good..i want a big ole slab of those sticky buns..yummy

finally got to cook something..the pics not up to my standards but they still are alright and the food was great.

Shepherds Pie and Asian Inspired green beans & baby carrots

2psopz7.jpg

29dfqjb.jpg

i23gvl.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good PG. We had a baked loose sausage casserole with green peppers and onions and rice all made like a meatloaf. It was so good I tore into it and forgot pics.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good PG. We had a baked loose sausage casserole with green peppers and onions and rice all made like a meatloaf. It was so good I tore into it and forgot pics.
Thanks!
I almost forgot to take a pic, but remembered I am occasionally posting over on NCT now. ;)
Your casserole sounds good.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yes on mashed potatoes. But our family likes Chow Mein Noodles most. Tuna and fresh peas is the best.

And we call it Shit on a Shingle.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes I used to use dried beef many moons ago. We made it both ways back then and called both SOS. Same white gravy.
Well, white gravy, chow mein noodles, tuna and peas sounds fabulous.
I'm going to have to try that.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well, white gravy, chow mein noodles, tuna and peas sounds fabulous.
I'm going to have to try that.

Wait with the Tuna until your just ready to serve otherwise it breaks up way too much. Frozen peas is better also.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
We had the rest of the Beef Tips over Noodles that Mama made yesterday. Damn, was that ever good. She puts 1/2 C of Cabernet in the gravy, and give it fantastic flavor..

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We had the rest of the Beef Tips over Noodles that Mama made yesterday. Damn, was that ever good. She puts 1/2 C of Cabernet in the gravy, and give it fantastic flavor..
Our NCT Mama?
I don't see it over there. :yum: