• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Chicken Cordon Bleu with rice and green beans. I had a salad, also, but ate it before thinking about a picture. :hammer: Pretty tasty.

P1010695.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mak mentioned chili, and that got me hungry for some, soooooooo.. I made some sweet Italian sausage chili with orecchiette pasta, tastes good on such a crap day weatherwise..
It's also my next entry into Iron Chef --Battle Tomahhhtoes on NCT :yum:
2009-12-08 13-15-00.497.jpg

2009-12-08 13-16-29.728.jpg

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Here is some color correction for PG.

Attachments

• 2009-12-07%2017-04-19_596.jpg
    2009-12-07%2017-04-19_596.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 2009-12-08%2013-15-00_497.jpg
    2009-12-08%2013-15-00_497.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 88

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh hush, let's see your dinner pics.
Besides, I like my new camera..
It's boob free you know.. only culinary delights shall be taken with it.
It loves me :D

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am just sitting here eating fried ham sandwiches, Nacho chips with cheese melted over them, some more cheese topped on the already melted cheese, couple of diet cokes and chocolate covered peanuts watching America's Biggest Loser.

:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
awwwwww Steve..
I'll make you something special tomorrow.
CG mentioned Whop biscuit recipes way back when, and I've always loved them.
Just good downhome cooking with simple ingredients, so tomorrow night I am making salmon stuffed whops .. I can't find that thread for the life of me.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What is that Paul?
Isn't it sort of big and bright?
Anthony Bourdain would slap you with his purse! lol

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I am just sitting here eating fried ham sandwiches, Nacho chips with cheese melted over them, some more cheese topped on the already melted cheese, couple of diet cokes and chocolate covered peanuts watching America's Biggest Loser.

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have the host of that show for dinner. Raw..... on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
What is that Paul?
Isn't it sort of big and bright?
Anthony Bourdain would slap you with his purse! lol

He does strike me as a closet gay.

Anyhew, I took it last year. I think it was chicken with a tomato sauce with peppers, onions, potatoes and olives in the sauce.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He does strike me as a closet gay.

Anyhew, I took it last year. I think it was chicken with a tomato sauce with peppers, onions, potatoes and olives in the sauce.

No, it's all in the way he smokes those cigarettes:yum:

What? I want a pic of your RECENT dinner, not something old:hammer:

Get back here tomorrow, and make it pleasing to the palate, buster! lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I made a very nice recipe for a creamy asparagus soup (topped with BACON!!)
Also had a big fatty BLT on toasted Farmhouse bread, with a lot of baaaaaaaaacon!!!!!! :D

Comfort food for a Friday evening supper. 'Twas delish!

Look Vin, the veghead had meat, once again!:brows:

2009-12-11 18-08-04.801.jpg

2009-12-11 18-08-47.057.jpg

mak2

you know, like instead of talking about and looking at pictures of food on the internet, eat it. I have a rule at work, if they talk about food they gotta bring it in. Otherwise it is just teasing me, and that is mean dang it. Like a pitch in on the night shift.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
you know, like instead of talking about and looking at pictures of food on the internet, eat it. I have a rule at work, if they talk about food they gotta bring it in. Otherwise it is just teasing me, and that is mean dang it. Like a pitch in on the night shift.
Have a carry in, we do it at work all the time.
Which reminds me, I go back to work tomorrow after having a glorious week off and spending so much time cooking.
Hell I've cooked more in the last week than I have for months!:yum:

mak2

OH man. It is rough going back after vacation.

You call it carry in, we have pitch in's. Here in Indy we call in sick. When I lived in Philly we called out sick. Strange aint it?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Melen & I went to Chicago's Chinatown tonight for dinner. Shrimp Toast. Hot Black Tea. Sticky Rice. Soft Shell Crab (spicy). Mongolian Beef. And yes, we used chop sticks.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
"Oak Smoked" sliced TRI TIP sandwiches on Dutch Crunch Bread with all the goodies , Ice Tea and a bag of chips . Best dang sandwich I ever had !!!:w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I cooked vegetarian tonight for a friend. :D

Sausage/rice stuffed peppers, and lettuce wraps with HM vinaigrette, we then went out for cheesecake and coffee.

2009-12-14 16-58-07.686.jpg