PDA

View Full Version : What's for Dinner Tonight?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

luvs
02-05-2012, 01:24 AM
linguine, w/ redd sauce w/ spinach & clams.

pirate_girl
02-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Nums, Aubrey.

Make that CHOBANI yogurt.
My typonese has reared it's head.

luvs
02-05-2012, 03:03 AM
Nums, Aubrey.

Make that CHOBANI yogurt.
My typonese has reared it's head.

thanx, lollie. wouldn't have minded some of that quiche of yours.
you have typonese, i speak-type pittsburghese, haha! (i.e.//'redd' sauce):yum:

lilbopeep
02-05-2012, 06:27 PM
We filed our taxes and hub wanted to go out for dinner. SOOOOOOO ......
We went to The Longhorn for lunch. (I am having a salad w/ HB egg for my dinner cause I had big lunch) The 4 of us shared the Firecracker Buffalo Chicken Wraps appy - 2 half wraps each was a perfect size. Hub and I subbed out the Blue Ridge salad for the regular salad that came with the dinner - it was romaine hearts, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles and bacon bits - wonderful. I ordered a strip steak medium. The first steak came out gray inside. Well back it went. The second one came out and if I gave it a transfusion it would have galloped off. Third time was a charm - perfectly cooked. The manager comped my dinner. I only ate 1/3 of the steak because by the time they got it right the family was done eating!! I hate that!! I finished the steak when I got home (my DD had the tater) and it was good even at room temp. Aside from the steak cooking problem the food was good.

luvs
02-05-2012, 07:48 PM
made 2 kinds wings/ fries/ a batch of blue cheese dressing. veggies, x-tra bleu for snacking, also malt vinegar & kep-utch, garlic butter 4 dipping. need x-tra frank's for the wings. bye, games on

Melensdad
02-05-2012, 07:55 PM
We are having a "crap-food-fiesta" during the SuperBowl.

10 pounds of rib tips, BBQ'd. Mushrooms, stuffed with homemade crabmeat filling. Bacon wrapped around water chestnut and broiled with BBQ sauce. Onion breadsticks. Lettuce wraps (a concession to healthy food?)with chicken, onion & carrot filling. Salted and sliced mozzarella and tomatoes with olive oil & balsamic vinegar. Strawberries dipped in chocolate, triple chocolate cake, apple pies, pretzels dipped in chocolate and some other assorted desserts.

pirate_girl
02-05-2012, 11:36 PM
The activities dept. threw a Super Bowl party of sorts for anyone interested (not the staff) the residents and patients.
They had cheese pizza, puffcorn and fruit punch.
WE got the leftovers LOL

pirate_girl
02-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Dinner:
Grilled cheese and 'mater soup.
Comfort.

luvs
02-07-2012, 01:23 AM
thawed veal, then zonked until 10-ish. so leftovers later on (pasta & a new batch of clams). think i'll hafta smush some cherub tomatoes/season for x-tra sauce. salad & ither the dressing i made yesterday or this kind i made a few weeks ago.

luvs
02-07-2012, 11:28 PM
pan-fried veal, spinach sketti, a batch of sauce..... a blah salad w/ a fresh batch of bleu cheese dressing....... was gonna make garlic toast 'cept made truffle-buttered toast. made a second pc.

pirate_girl
02-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Looks good Aubs!
That isn't a blah salad by any means..
I had Vigo red beans and rice (quick and easy) with tinned sweet taters on the side.
Something about that combo of slightly spicy and sweet is very nice. :)

lilbopeep
02-08-2012, 12:20 AM
I put on some split pea and smoked ham soup on before I went to work. I spent 6 hours thinking about how wonderful it smelled as I left the house. When I got home I wasn't disappointed. It was soooooooooooooo good I had 2 bowls!!

Lollie and luvs your meals sound and look wonderful

Luvs is the red object on the top of your salad a sun dried tomato? I would love some of your salad, pasta and bread.

pirate_girl
02-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Thanks Peepers!
Mmmmmmmm split pea soup!
How was your day at work?

lilbopeep
02-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks Peepers!
Mmmmmmmm split pea soup!
How was your day at work?
Thank you Lollie.

Well I got hung up on, cursed at, threatened, screamed at and complimented. Par for the course. LOL PLUS when I got home someone was parked in front of my house so I had to park down the block. I duct taped a NO PARKING note on their windshield, went inside and enjoyed my soup. Not to bad a night just slightly annoying. I hope I can fall asleep. Pain has me tonight. Achy all over and my bad foot looks like a tree trunk. Thank you for asking.

And how was your day at work? Hugs, thoughts and prayers to you and your sis.

pirate_girl
02-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Thank you Lollie.

Well I got hung up on, cursed at, threatened, screamed at and complimented. Par for the course. LOL PLUS when I got home someone was parked in front of my house so I had to park down the block. I duct taped a NO PARKING note on their windshield, went inside and enjoyed my soup. Not to bad a night just slightly annoying. I hope I can fall asleep. Pain has me tonight. Achy all over and my bad foot looks like a tree trunk. Thank you for asking.

And how was your day at work? Hugs, thoughts and prayers to you and your sis.

Kinda sounds like a typical day I have at work..:yum:
Good for you and the NO Parking sign.. some people.. hrmmph!:hammer:
I hope you can get some sleep too, sweetie.
Sorry about your foot.

Today and yesterday were my days off.. back tomorrow thru Friday.
My sister is proving that one has a huge will to live.
She's still with us.. :wink:

FrancSevin
02-08-2012, 12:49 AM
I had some chili beef thawed for tonite but got home to late to make a decent chili.
So I formed it into two big burgers, a little steak seasoning, onions, green peppers and mushroom laid down between them and under the broiler.

Vegies carmalized just right with the burgers rare, toasted two buns and covered the whole mess with slices of sharp cheddar. One slice of tomato.....

Added a Sam Adams winter lager &

My oh My!

pirate_girl
02-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Gee thanks Franc, been jonesin' for a burger for weeks now!
(will be dreaming of eating a good burger later) ...

luvs
02-08-2012, 03:10 AM
thx lollie. spicy & sweet is good :)
saying blah cuz the lettuce was plain. i prefer it. got sick of those fancy lettuces & says to produce guy, 'yinz have any normal 'ol lettuce that's not prepackaged. he pointed me to it.

yep, peepz, it is a sun-dried tomato. so glad u got that soup after work! lafffing @ the duck-tape deal. maybe it'll leave stickies on the glass.

damn, franc, now you have me hungry for chili. w/ alcohol in it. my Dad used to add it to chili. now that i think of it, hahahaha, he put it in any food he could.:yum:i'm gonna call & harass him fer that now! i care not that it's 3 in the morning. your burger sounds deeeee-licious.

luvs
02-09-2012, 01:48 AM
since i made a lunch (was 2/2:30-ish) i'm full yet. made cheese ravioli, tomato/pesto sauce/ italian veggies, a salad & another batch of bleu cheese dressing to blend w/ yesterdays. the strip steak & brussels sprouts, carrots & sauce i'd intended to make can wait. no point in feeding a full stomach.

pirate_girl
02-09-2012, 02:17 AM
K.. lemme think what I ate today...
Brekkie- coffee
Brunch- an amazing fish sandwich with some friends down at the coffee house (too much lettuce and sauce) but I devoured it all the same and had a sour stomach for a while.
Dinner: ummm Keebler crackers from the vending machine, then fruit.. then water.. then iced tea.

lilbopeep
02-09-2012, 12:56 PM
I had Swanson's (not bad for canned) Chicken ala King over green beans and brown rice. It was YUMMY.

No pictures on work nights because I am to hungry when I get home. LOL

pirate_girl
02-09-2012, 11:46 PM
I had Swanson's (not bad for canned) Chicken ala King over green beans and brown rice. It was YUMMY.

No pictures on work nights because I am to hungry when I get home. LOL

Peeps, I love that stuff... over toast points and plopped on a big plate of mashed taters. (well, I used to) :sad:

Hope you had a good day, I did.:wink:
I hit Subway for a foot long veggie delight, sans the olives and onions- tho I did ask them to add that sweet onion sauce and light mayo.
First half eaten @ 5p.. second half @ 7p..

luvs
02-10-2012, 12:11 AM
i went to the bar, got to chatting, & decided not to cook. made a great salad from the market district. an ensure to follow.

luvs
02-10-2012, 07:04 AM
so hungry now. that strip steak can get too old, IDGAF. salad.:unsure:

rlk
02-11-2012, 09:16 PM
This is my first post in this thread. Had dinner tonight at HighTide in Ft. Walton Beach, FL. This is the first dozen oysters on the half shell. They were so good that I had to have another dozen. This was our third visit to this restaurant this week.

Bob

pirate_girl
02-11-2012, 09:22 PM
:eek: those are huge, Bob.
Looks really good.

I had Chicken a la King on toasted English muffins (thanks to Peeps).
Didn't take a pic.

muleman
02-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Went to a group dinner at a local place. I had broiled shrimp,haddock,salmon and scallops with a baked tater. Was quite good.

luvs
02-12-2012, 02:55 AM
those oysters 'er a thing of beauty! i just threw some away.:hammer:

sounds really good, mule. i'm a seafood junkie.

thinking steak/pierogies. i hafta be awake early to visit the fam so no-frills food if i cook. raynin turned 1 the 7th so there'll be shrimp & veggies & cake & that tomorrow. (today)

lilbopeep
02-12-2012, 04:25 PM
I am thinking that chix ala king would be good again for a meal this week. LOL Easy for DD to put together.

I have such a stinky cold!! Started on friday and yesterday and today stink!! I cooked dinner last night early and relaxed but didn't get much sleep so I took a nap today. I hope I feel better by work tomorrow. Won't be fun talking for 6 hours with a sore throat. :sad:

Anyway heres dinner from last night I managed to get a picture.

Seasoned and pan seared b/s chicken breasts finished in the oven, micro steamed fresh broccoli, stuffing and pan gravy.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/021112_chicken_stuffing_P1090364.jpg

On my way to make dinner which will be chix stir fry.

joec
02-12-2012, 04:31 PM
No pictures but oven made baby back ribs, mustard potato salad and B&M baked beans. Nothing really fancy to night just good food.

lilbopeep
02-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Chicken stir-fry and jasmine rice topped with hot chili sesame oil, soy sauce, toasted sesame seeds and green onions.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/021212_chicken_stir_fry_P1090365.jpg

rlk
02-12-2012, 07:56 PM
:eek: those are huge, Bob.
Looks really good.

They were huge, however, there was a problem with them. So far, only 10 have worked. If the other 2 kick in tonight then all is well. If not, I'll go back tomorrow and try another dozen to see if they work any better.

Bob

pirate_girl
02-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Chicken stir-fry and jasmine rice topped with hot chili sesame oil, soy sauce, toasted sesame seeds and green onions.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/021212_chicken_stir_fry_P1090365.jpg

:wow::clap:

Never did get around to my stir-fry because of a later than normal brunch thing.
Was too full still, so had some cheese and crackers, and grapes.

lilbopeep
02-13-2012, 09:41 AM
:wow::clap:

Never did get around to my stir-fry because of a later than normal brunch thing.
Was too full still, so had some cheese and crackers, and grapes.
Thank you Lollie.

luvs
02-13-2012, 01:37 PM
yesterday's dinner: snack foods, there were loads of them, then muchrooms my bro fried for me/marinara, & we split a crab chowder. cake for dessert.

today's lunch/prob. dinner: made pierogies, broccoli, & salad. i need a nap.

pirate_girl
02-13-2012, 01:40 PM
I've already decided that I am going to have fried chicken and all the sinful fixin's at the chicken place.
My tummy is behaving, I need to splurge LOL

FrancSevin
02-13-2012, 03:25 PM
It's cold, wet and snowy outside .
So tonite I'm doing my potatoe soup recipe.

Last of the reds from the garden. Thought I was out but yesterday, I found a small bag in the cold pantry.

pirate_girl
02-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Well, I didn't exactly splurge.. could have had chicken gravy on the taters, instead I plopped some butter on them (that's healthier, right?)... no biscuit.. just the two pieces with those mash and corn.
Thank you Chik-n-House (http://www.limaohio.com/articles/chik-60354-delphos-fills.html)FormerlyKnownAsKentuckyFriedChicken! :yum:

lilbopeep
02-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Beautiful little girlie luvs!

Looks yummy Lollie!! I would love some buttery taters right now.

I felt lousy all day. But I made it through 6 hours at work.

DD made her first Broccoli Aglio Olio over multigrain linguine. It was yummy if a bit under garlicy. She did better than my first time. She said she missed me being around for her to ask questions. Well I guess it will be trial by fire for awhile. If we survive she will learn some tasty lessons (hopefully).

pirate_girl
02-13-2012, 11:51 PM
I felt lousy all day. But I made it through 6 hours at work.

DD made her first Broccoli Aglio Olio over multigrain linguine. It was yummy if a bit under garlicy. She did better than my first time. She said she missed me being around for her to ask questions. Well I guess it will be trial by fire for awhile. If we survive she will learn some tasty lessons (hopefully).
Thanks.
Hope you feel better, Peepers.
Trial and error with the kids cooking, but she's got Mommy's cooking genes..
Wouldn't worry about dinner waiting for you when you get home. :flowers:

luvs
02-14-2012, 01:26 AM
thanx peepz. think i'll be visiting them oft. they keep requesting i stay over. i have a gazillion pix of her for fb in her cute 'lil dress before she got her smash cake.glad u got thru work!
your girl'll get it even better if she's already in there getting dinner prepared on her own. that's sweet of her & she'll likely be a better cook for it.

lollie, that looks good. ummmm, chix. & taters. laughed @ your restaurant title. cute. hehe.

luvs
02-14-2012, 05:09 PM
not cooking the meal i'd intended to (steak)- my brother just called me to see if i'd watch my baby niece tomorrow & the day after:w00t2:& the boys after school, so i'm having the dinners they decide on til they bring me home on friday. they offered to get me food; i said not to worry 'bout it.

JEV
02-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Loaded with head and chest relief drugs, I took the easy way out and made a simple meal for DW. Now off to my chair to curl up with some hot tea and take a nap before going to bed early.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner021412.jpg

muleman
02-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Looks tasty to me Joe! We had roasted chicken with turnips and beets.

pirate_girl
02-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Beef and noodles, broccoli and a piece of angel food cake with those cherries in the gel stuff plopped on.
Ummm.. ewww.. but I ate it.. saved me a trip to Taco Hell..

luvs
02-14-2012, 11:46 PM
lobster ravioli/alfredo sauce, & me & my brother split a steak. or @ least its exterior- the middle was mooing. really thick steak. it was a good dinner, just laughing over some of the antics me & him & my ex & mutual friends used to pull.:whistling:sil only dined on the ravioli.

pirate_girl
02-21-2012, 10:14 PM
Went to this fairly new steak house/sports pub downtown today with a couple of friends.
We all ordered the NY Strips with breaded mushrooms and salads.
Should have read the reviews (http://www.yelp.com/biz/brentilys-steakhouse-and-sports-pub-delphos) before going, and I haven't heard such good things about this place on the street besides.
I wanted my $17.99 steak dinner done medium to medium rare.
What did I get?
A rare steak that was mooing.
It took them almost an hour to prepare 3 steaks and the sides.
No tip! Won't be going back there!
Thank God for Pat's Donuts and Kreme.. we went there after and had a chocolate buttercream-filled paczki for dessert! :yum::hammer:

muleman
02-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Baked battered fish fillets and noodles were on the menu tonight. Nothing fancy but it still probably blew my diet all to hell after eating out for lunch next to the USDA office I went to.:yum:

luvs
02-21-2012, 10:49 PM
my bro got me earlier 2 watch my niece/nephews so there went the steak i would've luved. he got me wendy's. (better than the cornstarch this lady on tv is noshing on!-gotta luv disc. fit & health ch.) got a broccoli/cheese baked potato, chix nugs, & chili for some other point tonite/tomorrow.
he cooked me a strip steak for lunch tomorrow.

lollie, they shoulda comped yinz for all that! :hammer:on them.

pirate_girl
02-21-2012, 11:04 PM
my bro got me earlier 2 watch my niece/nephews so there went the steak i would've luved. he got me wendy's. (better than the cornstarch this lady on tv is noshing on!-gotta luv disc. fit & health ch.) got a broccoli/cheese baked potato, chix nugs, & chili for some other point tonite/tomorrow.
he cooked me a strip steak for lunch tomorrow.

lollie, they shoulda comped yinz for all that! :hammer:on them.
You did good watching the kiddos, Aubs.
Wendy's. Haven't been there for a long time!
Enjoy your steak tomorrow, hun.

Leona, Linda and I didn't worry about being comped for bad food that took forever to prepare.
No, we ate it (most of it).. then walked out.
Won't be going back there, don't know how they stay in business unless it's the bar and appy menu that bring in the bucks for locals around here.

luvs
02-21-2012, 11:46 PM
thanx, lollie. i luv having raynin for the entire day/evening & hanging w/ the boys after school. got 'em 'til friday. i shall dive into the steak while the baby naps.:flowers:
haven't gotten wendy's or any fast food since me & jake split, 'cept 4 sbarro's on black friday & then the day after Christmas.

i make it clear that i shall not be entering an establishment again & that i'll let it be known to anyone i know if the food &/or service is less than it should be. i mention to those that try 2 make it into an argument that i'm a professionally-trained chef-to-be that could put thier food to shame & has worked various restaurants, request a manager, & get comped. as i'm a 'lil bitch like that.:whistling:not usually, 'cept i take my food seriously as it gets.

i gotta read the reviews 'ya posted. good fer yinz, bolting after the meal & not tipping. hope u & the ladies got some good chit-chat in!

mule, 'da fish sounds so good.

pirate_girl
02-21-2012, 11:58 PM
i gotta read the reviews 'ya posted. good fer yinz, bolting after the meal & not tipping. hope u & the ladies got some good chit-chat in!

bitched about work mostly :yum:

luvs
02-22-2012, 12:12 AM
oh. well bitch-fests can rock. especially when alcohol is involved. i think you're spot-on- it's gotta be the booze/appys drawing people there. (lol, now there's a guy on tv dining on mooing meat. i like carpaccio & sashimi from ruth's chris & japanese restaurants & very rare/med-ium rare meat, 'cept :wow:, this dudes noshing on manager's special raw meat/chix.)

pirate_girl
02-22-2012, 12:29 AM
Wasn't any alcohol involved as we all work tomorrow.
The place is basically another pub with the sports loving crowd coming in to nosh and gossip about town stuff.

What the hell are you watching?
Don't tell me it's our darling Bourdain!
Sounds more like Andrew Zimmern.. he'll eat anything! LOL

luvs
02-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Wasn't any alcohol involved as we all work tomorrow.
The place is basically another pub with the sports loving crowd coming in to nosh and gossip about town stuff.

What the hell are you watching?
Don't tell me it's our darling Bourdain!
Sounds more like Andrew Zimmern.. he'll eat anything! LOL

i used to drink @ work, he-he. & during school.:whistling:
oh, i see.

well, now the golden girls, i just it changed from discovery fit & health. now a pop addict is on. 30 cans a day, geez i drink 1 1/2 cases & thought that was too much! it's called 'freaky eaters'. they're havin a marathon on 'til 2.

pirate_girl
02-22-2012, 01:18 AM
i used to drink @ work, he-he. & during school.:whistling:

We've often say our jobs are enough to drive us to drink, but we in uniform looking out for others don't have that option, so we do it on weekends when we do, then complain about it later saying I am not going to do that again.
:puke1::toilet: :dizzy:

luvs
02-22-2012, 01:36 AM
yeah, sadly i could see a former physician of mine was on something, just by looking @ his eyes. crazy chit when ur in charge of another's health & well-being. i've heard substance use is rampant in some med pros. some.

in the culinary business, drinking's so common- so is other substance use. ohhhhh, i shant ferget the day a can in my schoolbag burst in my dean's office in front of her. they so knew. they could see us from the 1 building going to the bar daily for liquid lunch/sammiches. i drink so infrequenly now. u know the deal.

pirate_girl
02-22-2012, 11:43 AM
in the culinary business, drinking's so common- so is other substance use. ohhhhh, i shant ferget the day a can in my schoolbag burst in my dean's office in front of her. they so knew. they could see us from the 1 building going to the bar daily for liquid lunch/sammiches. i drink so infrequenly now. u know the deal.
You in the culinary field are exposed to fine wines and those of the cooking variety.
I can see where the access would lead to excess.
Take Julia Child.. God rest her soul.. often thought she was tipping the goblet a time er three..:yum:

Dinner tonight- I'll probably run out for a fish sandwich or something meatless from the Chinese place.. considering it's Ash Wednesday.
Or I might see what they're serving at work.

luvs
02-22-2012, 01:38 PM
aughhhh! forgot no meat today! i'll have something meatless for lunch/dinner. hafta pick thru thier pantry/fridge plus i brought my own food. maybe my Mom'll bring me food from a fish fry as i strongly doubt there's any fish in the fridge here.

lol, my nurse was by a few tuesdays ago & we usually watch Julia Child. we noticed she was tipsy & nearly lost a pan of potatoes or something from the stove & that. she was being rather clumsy/tipsy that day & quite a few others, lol! i luv her. she is my idol.

luvs
02-22-2012, 11:37 PM
got a battered fish sammich & slaw. bro, linguine alfredo scallops/shrimp, the others, mcdonalds. i fed the baby a gerber toddler meal & gave her a bottle. best was when her Momma gave her a dallop of redi-whip. she was dancing to gaga like a baby mad-girl. cutie. then she zonked. hehe.

luvs
02-24-2012, 01:07 AM
sil made pork, smashed potatoes, corn & french-cut green beenz, doctored like my bro makes them.
lunch was wendys chili that i figured was gonna also be dinner (wasn't the 'lil one i usually would get, & i devoured it.)

pirate_girl
02-24-2012, 08:55 PM
My relations from out of state are slowly making their way in for the funeral.
My aunt Marilyn from Thornton, Illinois stopped by.
I insisted she stay here, but since she doesn't like dogs (or cats, or any animals for that matter) she said she'd already had a room reserved at a local hotel.
Gretchen would have been her constant shadow anyhow.

She said she was famished and wanted to know where we could get some good fish.
I'd already thought about going to the Knights of Columbus fish fry.. mentioned that.. and she said Let's Go!

muleman
02-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Made A big old Taco salad with fresh tomatoes,lettuce, shredded cheese and 1 lb. of browned burger with spicy mix.
Was so good I think I just ate some for the second time!! :whistling:I have been eating more lettuce and fresh veggies than ever.

pirate_girl
02-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Oh and by the way, Mr. Muleman.. the cold has improved over the course of the day..
Must have been those Glenfiddich hot toddies...:whistling::yum:
.. for medicinal purposes.. of course..

muleman
02-24-2012, 09:22 PM
What ever works nurse.:mellow::clap:

luvs
02-24-2012, 10:08 PM
my guy made evening plans w/ me, then was frantically calling/texting (5x in like 10 min. to cancel. he got called in as he's a nurse). i was gonna leave him in suspense til a few minutes b4 he went in.

all day & no food leaves aubrey a bitchy girl. all work & no snooze leaves aubrey a moody girl.

after a fish sammich & a pop i'm over it.:flowers:

pirate_girl
02-24-2012, 10:13 PM
What ever works nurse.:mellow::clap:
:yum: I was gonna do the usual, you know.. Sucrets for the throat tickle, nasal spray for the stuffed nose, and Aleve for the aches.
Threw back a few last night.. suddenly late this afternoon, I felt better!
Grandma Durkin was right. lol
Course, according to Steve, her bloodstream was always pretty much in the "I dare ye to touch me bloody germs mode" most of the time. hehe

muleman
02-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Gargle with warm salt water. Dab a little Vicks on your chest and snuggle under the covers. If you ain't better in 30 minutes call me and i will make a house call to check the proper application of the Vicks.:whistling: Or you could do like I just did and eat some Oreos. :yum:

pirate_girl
02-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Gargle with warm salt water. Dab a little Vicks on your chest and snuggle under the covers. If you ain't better in 30 minutes call me and i will make a house call to check the proper application of the Vicks.:whistling: Or you could do like I just did and eat some Oreos. :yum:
A little Vicks? I don't think there is enough in the jar I have here for the umm application.:doh::hammer:
Seems I am out of Oreos too.
Mmk.. back to my fresh hot toddy...:yum:

muleman
02-24-2012, 10:58 PM
The Vicks on the chest is to open your nasal passages. Now if you are going to grease them up that is whole different type of therapy!:whistling::yum::yum:

JEV
02-25-2012, 06:48 PM
It's difficult to top PG's magnificent "girls," so I won't even go there.:brows:

Busy day today in the kitchen for me and the Mrs.. DW made some peanut butter cookies to restock the freezer, and I took the leftover baked cod from last night's fish fry and made a couple dozen 4 oz. fish patties and froze them for a future meal when all the kids are here. I also seared an Angus chuck roast and slow roasted it with onions, carrots & celery, and that was our dinner with mashed taters and broccoli, and apple pie with Graeters vanilla ice cream for dessert.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/PeanutButterCookies-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/FishCakes-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/FishCakes-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/SearedChuck.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner022512.jpg

pirate_girl
02-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Looks like you were busy Joe.
Magnificent!

Can't really say I had an actual dinner- but the funeral home had a delightful spread of swiss cheese/deli meats and fresh vegetable trays with dips and buns to accompany if anyone wanted to throw together a sandwich in the back room.
Also baked goods from the local deli/bakery. Cookies etc..
Coffee, sodas and bottled water.

luvs
02-26-2012, 04:13 AM
a krispy kreme. found it on the table & just noshed on that. & me & my guy drank many pops. now i must scooch myself to snooze- already almost zonked a few times nestled into him. 'nite.

JEV
02-29-2012, 06:50 PM
The husband of my wife's best friend passed away Sunday night, so I made up some mini cinnamon rolls today for her to have for all the family that will be in and out this week. I didn't get a picture after the frosting was drizzled on because it was a crazy morning. The funeral will be Saturday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/MiniCinnRolls.jpg

For dinner I made up some tenderloin riblets, home fries and broccoli.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner022912.jpg

muleman
02-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Dinner looks good Joe. Folks will like those rolls as a distraction from the occasion.:flowers:

luvs
03-01-2012, 09:12 PM
too late for Mom-guilt food. bar food!

lilbopeep
03-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Boneless/skinless chicken breasts (sliced into strips and marinated in EVOO, grated fresh garlic, ground peppercorns, ground sea salt, ground red pepper flakes and my AP seasoning blend) and fresh broccoli sautéed in grape seed oil and EVOO (that was infused with fried slivered fresh garlic that was removed when golden). Chicken stock, fried garlic slivers, ground peppercorns, ground sea salt, ground red pepper flakes added, covered, and steamed until broccoli and chicken were tender and fully cooked. Tossed with Trader Joe’s spinach and chive linguini topped with fresh grated romano and parmesan cheeses and fresh ground red pepper flakes.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/020112_chicken_broccoli_linguini_P1090384.jpg

pirate_girl
03-01-2012, 09:27 PM
I had beef and mushroom soup dumped on a plate of mashed potatoes, with corn on the side.

lilbopeep
03-01-2012, 09:38 PM
I had beef and mushroom soup dumped on a plate of mashed potatoes, with corn on the side.
YUM Lollie!! I used to serve chunky sirlion beef over rice.

pirate_girl
03-01-2012, 09:42 PM
My next lazy day soup adventure will be split pea and ham, over fried polenta..
Here's the experimental slop per the suggestion on the back of the can.. it was delicious and filling...:yum:

muleman
03-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Picked down a chicken and had hot chicken and gravy over bread. Good for the mood I am in.

luvs
03-01-2012, 11:39 PM
ain't too well- im'ma try beef jerky.

pirate_girl
03-01-2012, 11:41 PM
ain't too well- im'ma try beef jerky.
'sup, sister love?

luvs
03-01-2012, 11:52 PM
'sup, sister love?

sweets, i'll msg. u

pirate_girl
03-02-2012, 12:13 AM
sweets, i'll msg. u
Thanks, got it.
I'd not trust the diagnosis, based on......:confused:
Christ, if I don't get caught up in stuff around here.

luvs
03-02-2012, 12:25 AM
we all get captivated, lollie. it's human.

pirate_girl
03-02-2012, 12:30 AM
we all get captivated, lollie. it's human.
Yeah.. trouble is.. I get too captivated in concern around here, often.
Not sorry about that, sometimes it becomes wearing is all.

luvs
03-02-2012, 12:34 AM
well fret not for me. i'd be so grateful. :flowers:

luvs
03-03-2012, 04:59 PM
waiting on a half-pepperoni & half-salami pizza for blake & i. they make pretty good cuts.

luvs
03-03-2012, 05:47 PM
dinnertime!

muleman
03-03-2012, 07:14 PM
What's with the tiny slices? Finger food?

pirate_girl
03-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Great looking pie, Aubrey :)
I had pan fried fish and a salad of romaine, tomato and cuke slices.

luvs
03-03-2012, 10:25 PM
mule, i dunno. i'm used to regular cuts!

thanx lollie. your dinner would be good.

pirate_girl
03-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Around here, most pizza shops slice the pie into squares, don't know why.. they just do.
I like it that way tho- because I love the tiny corners for dipping in garlic sauce lol
Chains like Pizza Hut and Godfathers do the pointy slice.

muleman
03-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Those little slices I have seen at wedding receptions and other events where they were not the main meal. Around here you get 8 slices no matter what size the pie is.

luvs
03-03-2012, 11:41 PM
only a very few cut into squares here. like 2, one of them not in pittsburgh.:biggrin:
that was a non-chain place tonite- they def cut them pretty thin.
my 2 fave places won't deliver.
lollie, i luv the garlic sauce so much i usually make an extra batch for after i devour the one u get w/ it~

lilbopeep
03-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Asian style roasted chicken wings (marinated in soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, hot chili sesame oil, peanut oil, grated fresh garlic, grated fresh ginger and onion). Sides - fresh string beans & sliced mushroom caps stir fried (with soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, hot chili sesame oil, peanut oil, slivered fresh garlic and toasted sesame seeds), pineapple chunks and jasmine rice garnishes - soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, hot chili sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds and green onion.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/030412_asian_chicken_wings_1090391.jpg

luvs
03-04-2012, 09:44 PM
chix noodle soup. so much sage in it. & minced garlic. yum.

pirate_girl
03-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Subway, on the run.

JEV
03-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Chili with a nice salad. It came out very tasty, especially with the sourdough cinnamon bread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner030512.jpg

thcri
03-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Salmon, Sweet Potato and Snap Peas. No pictures all being made right now

muleman
03-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Mine will be whatever I make. Likely left over chili.

luvs
03-05-2012, 08:32 PM
chix soup from yesterday & warmed a cut of the thin-cut pizza in the oven from the other nite- not pic-esque; delicious, tho, so i took 'em anyhow.

pirate_girl
03-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Chopped sirloin patty with onion rings,mushroom gravy over both, and some mixed veg.
Didn't take a pic, but it was goooooood.

muleman
03-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Ham, swiss and sweet lebanon bologna piled high on 2 sandwiches. Was a long time since breakfast today.

pirate_girl
03-06-2012, 11:49 AM
I think I'm going to stop at The Grind for a Super Tuesday burger.
Won't be anything conservative about it.

They are huge, actually called an Aztec Burger, with pepper jack cheese and guacamole, thin fries and salad..:brows:
I hope my gut can handle such a liberal serving of goodness! :yum:

JEV
03-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Made a few piggies in the blanket today for the priests. Kept one for dinner tonight with smashed taters and a salad.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/StuffedCabbages.jpg

luvs
03-06-2012, 11:25 PM
he got a strip steak, buttered corn, & fried potatoes; i made myself swordfish w/ tomato/garlic sauce, (somehow it's good on fish, tho not so much on this fish), the corn/potatoes, (& put a few overcooked carrots on my plate.:whistling:).

lilbopeep
03-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Dinner Tuesday 3/6/12

Poached eggs in a cup, sausage and buttermilk biscuits

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/030612_poached_eggs_biscuit_sausage_P1090394.jpg

pirate_girl
03-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I want that! ^^ NOW lol

lilbopeep
03-07-2012, 11:12 AM
I want that! ^^ NOW lol
Thank you. I would love to replay it also but no sausage left.

muleman
03-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Thank you. I would love to replay it also but no sausage left.
Got 50+ in the freezer. I buy the bulk packs at Sams and vac seal them in packs of 5 for breakfast. That means I usually get 3 1/2 while the beggars help me eat.:yum:

luvs
03-07-2012, 07:12 PM
i think we'll get pub-grub.

lilbopeep
03-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Beef stew (bottom round cut into beef cubes dredged in nicely seasoned flour then browned, carrots, celery, potatoes, pearl onions, dry onion soup mix, water, gravy master and burgundy wine). The picture looks a bit messy because the beef cubes were so tender they fell apart.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/030712_beef_stew_P1090397-1.jpg

muleman
03-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Now I am hungry again Peeps.:hammer::yum::yum:

JEV
03-07-2012, 07:26 PM
MESSY???? I say it looks "messy" delicious.

lilbopeep
03-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Now I am hungry again Peeps.:hammer::yum::yum:

MESSY???? I say it looks "messy" delicious.
Thank you guys. I am thinking of a second helping :brows:

Catavenger
03-07-2012, 07:42 PM
if I can get off my lazy duff I may fix some pasta

muleman
03-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Pan grilled cube steak and Jambalaya. This was seconds as the first one went down well!:whistling:

pirate_girl
03-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Hate to say it, but I went to McDonald's for dinner on my break and got one of their premium chicken sandwiches, the one with swiss cheese, lettuce and 'mater.
And a chocolate shake.
Goes to show how long it's been since I've been there.
The shakes are now topped with a clear plastic dome and loaded with whipped cream and a cherry.

luvs
03-09-2012, 10:09 AM
luv, if u were hungry...... this chef dined on wendy's. no shame. i'll pretend, tho.......:hammer::doh:

luvs
03-09-2012, 10:16 AM
my man-toy was eluding to another batch of soup

pirate_girl
03-09-2012, 11:38 AM
man-toy? :whistling::yum:

Anywho..
For dinner tonight- hope to be able to step out on a break and buzz down the road for a fish fry dinner, from the Knights of Columbus. :biggrin:

JEV
03-09-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm cooking at the church fish fry tonight at the church my wife works at. This morning i made up a timeline/flowchart for the volunteers that I'm training to take over the fish fry next year, so I can go back to my church to work our fish fry.

luvs
03-09-2012, 01:19 PM
yep, lollie, we're in luv.
it's gravy.
dinner is non-meat. likely fish here, taking dinner to my blake; he's unwell:ermm:

lilbopeep
03-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Fried chicken breast, microwave steamed fresh Brussels sprouts, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/030912_fried_chicken_P1090399.jpg

pirate_girl
03-09-2012, 11:25 PM
dayum and yum Peeps!

lilbopeep
03-10-2012, 09:34 AM
dayum and yum Peeps!
Thank you Lollie.

luvs
03-10-2012, 10:21 AM
got many-cheese pizza. last nite.

pirate_girl
03-10-2012, 10:54 PM
That looks really good, Aubrey.
I was going to make steak and cheese tacos tonight, but number 1 sonny boy and his new lady friend took Mommy out for din din.
Much appreciated too!

muleman
03-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Fired up the grill on the porch and made smoked pork chops with buttered noodles. Had cherry pie from the neighbor lady for desert.

pirate_girl
03-10-2012, 11:07 PM
That sounds delicious too, Bill. :)

We ate at a place near here called Milano Cafe.
I had lamb chop Augustino with a very nice salad, steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes.
They had Filet Mignon with the same sides, but I think Shelly got a baked tater if not mistaken.
I love her (Shelly) she's going to make Jeff so happy once his divorce from the nutjob is final.

luvs
03-10-2012, 11:09 PM
That looks really good, Aubrey.
I was going to make steak and cheese tacos tonight, but number 1 sonny boy and his new lady friend took Mommy out for din din.
Much appreciated too!
sounds good! tho dinner w/ son & his girl would be a treat!

pirate_girl
03-10-2012, 11:17 PM
It was!
I am so happy that he lives closer now instead of being so far away in Cuyahoga Falls.
He even left the force to move and now works at a plant which is in conjunction with GM Powertrain in Defiance.
She's a nurse and just so happens to work at the same nursing home I did up there long time ago! :D

luvs
03-10-2012, 11:30 PM
awwww, lollie!

i hafta think 'bout dinner. blake is half-snoozin. i'll see if he is hungry 4 soup. i haven't fed him all day.:doh:

pirate_girl
03-10-2012, 11:34 PM
You need to feed that strapping dude something more than soup! ;)
Oh wait, I think you already do..:w00t2::festive::brows:

luvs
03-10-2012, 11:36 PM
um.......:whistling:

pirate_girl
03-10-2012, 11:39 PM
'zactly... hehe

luvs
03-10-2012, 11:42 PM
it was the pop- my inhibitions lost to sprite. sigh.:yum:

EastTexFrank
03-11-2012, 01:45 AM
My wife cooked an early birthday dinner for me tonight. For those inquiring minds out there, it's on Monday and I'll be 65.

We started off with melon and proscuitto ham, beef wellington with braised potatoes, leeks and carrots all accompanied with a good bottle of red wine. Next came baked Alaska, Stilton cheese and crackers with Cockburn's Special Reserve port, and good coffee.

I think that she still loves me after 35 years.

Excuse me but I've got to go get the rest of my birthday present. :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

luvs
03-11-2012, 04:10 AM
sounds great! have a great 1!

muleman
03-11-2012, 04:14 AM
sounds great! have a great 1!
Ermm.....Franks idea of the rest of his present was a nap cause his belly was full!:whistling::yum::yum::yum:

EastTexFrank
03-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Ermm.....Franks idea of the rest of his present was a nap cause his belly was full!:whistling::yum::yum::yum:

OK, OK, I admit it. :yum::yum:

luvs
03-11-2012, 04:29 PM
oh, geez,:wink:. nah, gotta luv a good nap.

so it looks like i hafta watch my niece tomorrow, not this afternoon.
(good thing- i only woke an hour ago.). my brother's getting me later, & i figure a wendy's baked potato & chili should be okay.

luvs
03-11-2012, 06:20 PM
not watching the baby now. sad, i luv babysitting 4 her, so sleepy tho. blake got stuffed shells @ his Gramma's. i'm making me pierogies, broccoli, & carrots.

lilbopeep
03-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Corned beef, potatoes, cabbage, cabbage salad (raw shredded cabbage & grated carrot dressed with oil, vinegar and spices) and mustard (Trader Joe whole grain Dijon mustard, Tobasco Hot and Spicy mustard and Gulden’s spicy brown mustard)

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/031112_corned_beef_P1090402.jpg

pirate_girl
03-11-2012, 11:08 PM
That's a lovely plate there Peeps.
I was going to make my steak tacos this evening after I got off of work.
But of course a split shift agreement (on my day off!) turned into my staying for the whole shift.
Me thinks relief nursey suddenly came down with a case of Nice Dayitis, so she calls in to ask me to cover the whole shift.
I did. grrrrr
We ordered big breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches from a place called The Point.

luvs
03-12-2012, 12:07 AM
we went to the bar. now time to bicker over game highlites/golden girlz.

lilbopeep
03-12-2012, 12:19 AM
That's a lovely plate there Peeps.
I was going to make my steak tacos this evening after I got off of work.
But of course a split shift agreement (on my day off!) turned into my staying for the whole shift.
Me thinks relief nursey suddenly came down with a case of Nice Dayitis, so she calls in to ask me to cover the whole shift.
I did. grrrrr
We ordered big breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches from a place called The Point.
Thank you Lollie.

Sorry you had to work.

pirate_girl
03-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Thank you Lollie.

Sorry you had to work.

Welcome hun!
Your dinners are always a thing of beauty ;)

Don't be sorry.. I got time and a half for 8 hours .. that's some bucks!

pirate_girl
03-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Saucy meatballs (undiluted tomato soup, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, garlic-pinch dry mustard), oriental style noodles and sweet potato

Leni
03-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Kobe beef patties on the grill tonight. Sides to be decided later.

luvs
03-13-2012, 12:40 PM
i devoured half an entire hogie. buffalo chix.

JEV
03-13-2012, 04:57 PM
I went to the market and dinner will be Penne pasta with Italian sausage and sauteed tri-colored peppers, zucchini, broccoli, carrots and plum tomatoes in a cornstarch thickened chicken stock. We'll see how it turns out. I'm just not in the mood for tomato sauce today, but fresh diced tomatoes will be fine. I'll season with Italian herbs and top with a blend of fresh grated Asiago, Romano and Parmesan cheeses. Too late to make Italian bread, but I may see how making garlic toast from my honey whole wheat might taste. I'll do up a slice in the toaster oven now to see how it is.

JEV
03-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Came out pretty good.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner031312-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner031312-2.jpg

pirate_girl
03-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Had 2 grilled cheese sandwiches from A&W.. and a root beer! lol

FrancSevin
03-13-2012, 11:39 PM
A box of Girl Scout cookies (peanut butter Oatmeal) and a banana.
All washed down with stale, old coffee.

Working till Midnite again. :sad:

pirate_girl
03-13-2012, 11:46 PM
A box of Girl Scout cookies (peanut butter Oatmeal) and a banana.
All washed down with stale, old coffee.

Working till Midnite again. :sad:
See now Franc, that ticks me off.
I'd forgotten all about the Girl Scout cookie sales this year.
Do-Si-Dos are my favourite.:hammer::yum:
My niece used to be in the scouts, and I'd buy them from her each year.

Sorry you had a sucky dinner, but at least you had something to fill your tummy.
You're at work right now? or working from home?

FrancSevin
03-14-2012, 12:14 AM
See now Franc, that ticks me off.
I'd forgotten all about the Girl Scout cookie sales this year.
Do-Si-Dos are my favourite.:hammer::yum:
My niece used to be in the scouts, and I'd buy them from her each year.

Sorry you had a sucky dinner, but at least you had something to fill your tummy.
You're at work right now? or working from home?

Our plant is running at two 10 hour shifts. I am the owner so I only get to work 16 of them.
We have two brand new products that launched in the same month. One is a new "invention" of sorts. We have a machine doing something for which is was not designed, so I have to babysit the operation.

One of the BENIES of being a small business owner.

Last month we had no work whatsoever. Be careful what you wish for.

pirate_girl
03-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Our plant is running at two 10 hour shifts. I am the owner so I only get to work 16 of them.
We have two brand new products that launched in the same month. One is a new "invention" of sorts. We have a machine doing something for which is was not designed, so I have to babysit the operation.

One of the BENIES of being a small business owner.

Last month we had no work whatsoever. Be careful what you wish for.
So you basically do what my BIL does.
He's a foreman at a large food production plant here.
They recently introduced a new packing machine for getting out mashed potatoes that end up going to Yoder's (local) and Bob Evans.
It all used to be done by hand on a line of employees.. now it's up to the machine to do it.
Progress?

FrancSevin
03-14-2012, 01:11 AM
So you basically do what my BIL does.
He's a foreman at a large food production plant here.
They recently introduced a new packing machine for getting out mashed potatoes that end up going to Yoder's (local) and Bob Evans.
It all used to be done by hand on a line of employees.. now it's up to the machine to do it.
Progress?

Actually, yes.
My new product is a sample pouch that promotes a new product hanging from a bottle neck.

Not just for food, we are introducing a new product from Clorox. We also do Gummie bear vitamins. And we package lables for the cooked whole chickens at Walmarts.

Ever eat LandOFrost lunch meats? We do the coupons and contest pieces you find inside their products.

pirate_girl
03-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Actually, yes.
My new product is a sample pouch that promotes a new product hanging from a bottle neck.

we are introducing a new product from Clorox.

Ever eat LandOFrost lunch meats? We do the coupons and contest pieces you find inside their products.

What is it, or can't you say?

Now you've got me even more curious! :flowers:

No, I don't buy that product, but have seen them in the store here for sure.
Last time I bought anything from that section, it was the Oscar Mayer carving board variety because it looks and tastes like fresh prepared meat, and not a thin slice of something to simply plop between 2 slices of bread.

FrancSevin
03-14-2012, 02:04 AM
What is it, or can't you say?

Now you've got me even more curious! :flowers:

No, I don't buy that product, but have seen them in the store here for sure.
Last time I bought anything from that section, it was the Oscar Mayer carving board variety because it looks and tastes like fresh prepared meat, and not a thin slice of something to simply plop between 2 slices of bread.

The product is a powdered drain cleaner freshener that will be hanging from Clorox Tile Cleaner spray bottles in Target stores.
That's the launch product.

This new Bottle hanger pouch will be used everywhere,,,,,I hope,,,to introduce new products on old standbys.

Flavoured crystals on bottlled water.
Or
Pizza Hut coupons on your door knobs.

Stay tuned

muleman
03-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Dang it! All this talk about luncheon meats and gummie bears has made me hungry. Might have to raid the fridge now.:hammer:

pirate_girl
03-14-2012, 02:33 AM
Flavoured crystals on bottlled water.
Or
Pizza Hut coupons on your door knobs.

Stay tuned
Good luck Franc.
Honestly, I don't get this whole flavoured water thing or the little packs to add to.
We used to call that Kool-Aid.

Water is as plentiful as air, so I don't understand bottling it, or coming up with something catchy to make it more appealing.
Pizza Hut coupons come in the Sunday edition of the Lima News, so do those for Captain D's.

lilbopeep
03-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Mini wagon wheel pasta topped with tomato sauce and fresh grated romano & parmesan cheeses. Mixed salad (red & green butter lettuce, red & green shredded cabbage, grated carrot, black olives, vine tomato and sliced mushroom caps) dressed with Good Seasons Basil dressing (dressing packet, EVOO, flax seed oil, canola oil, apple cider vinegar, and red wine vinegar), sliced almonds, McCormick Perfect Pinch and toasted sesame seeds.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/031412_wagon_wheels_salad_P1090410.jpg

FrancSevin
03-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Good luck Franc.
Honestly, I don't get this whole flavoured water thing or the little packs to add to.
We used to call that Kool-Aid.

Water is as plentiful as air, so I don't understand bottling it, or coming up with something catchy to make it more appealing.
Pizza Hut coupons come in the Sunday edition of the Lima News, so do those for Captain D's.

It's called "MARKETING" pg.

It's what I do.

Sorry.

As for the bottled water thingy, we actually produced a product called "Blinky Blinker Fluid"

Made in Blinkerville USA.

www.blinkerville.com (http://www.blinkerville.com)

muleman
03-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Did a few of our boneless NY strip steaks on the grill. They were great but too rare for my liking. Seared nice on the outside and definitely red pink inside. Most rare meat I have eaten by choice in many years. Then again lots of folks like their meat like that.

JEV
03-14-2012, 09:56 PM
A little comfort food. Angus chuck roast from Sam's Club, pan gravy, smashed taters, roasted carrots, broccoli and a "kitchen sink salad" (not shown). Brownies for dessert.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Dinner031412.jpg

pirate_girl
03-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Some junk from the kitchen at work.
Looked like beef and noodles and broccoli- 2 or 3 bites.
Sent it back and had a couple of hard shell tacos from Taco Hell.
Thanks Linette! lol

luvs
03-15-2012, 04:23 PM
ugh. ill again. pop, frozen jell-o, maybe pedialyte pops. blake just mentioned food & :puke1:

pirate_girl
03-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Just finished it.
Seafood sub, not bad for fake crab and lobster lol
Got a large Fuze tea too.

luvs
03-15-2012, 06:14 PM
stomach meds made things better. sweet! i get to have dinner now. blake made ravioli. if there's any others, i'll make some. if not, chix, 'lil tomato/carrot farfalle w/ chix & veggies.

pirate_girl
03-15-2012, 09:34 PM
Glad you're feeling better, Aubrey.
Tell Blake nice ravs!

luvs
03-15-2012, 10:59 PM
thanx, lollie. just needed to, well, u know & take some meds & the 'ol tum-tum was better. blake says, 'thanx!' (yum, garlic~)

pirate_girl
03-15-2012, 11:03 PM
and butter too?
Sometimes pasta is delish with nothing but butter and garlic.
Spaghett! being a fav.. who needs red sauce all the time?

luvs
03-15-2012, 11:22 PM
he said it was olive oil.

i make pasta like that, too, or the olive oil/garlic. maybe a grate of parm reggiano. ummmm.

know, a fave is to take the stuff from the antipasto bar, various olives, sun-dried tomatoes, feta or bleu, some of the oil- combine that w/ angelhair & at.

luvs
03-16-2012, 07:26 PM
later, antipasto over pasta. (lollie, thanx for getting me hungry fer that, as i got groceries earlier.) da man's having baked macaroni & cheese. got a container of granny smith slices & a bag of those cuties (the 'lil clementine-esque ones) for dessert.

lilbopeep
03-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Fried Flounder, steamed fresh baby spinach, mashed potatoes (with butter, chives and buttermilk).

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/031612_fried_flounder_P1090412.jpg

muleman
03-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Had my fish for lunch today. Then grilled 2 rib eyes and made some Bush's beans and home made macaroni salad for supper.

pirate_girl
03-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Fried Flounder, steamed fresh baby spinach, mashed potatoes (with butter, chives and buttermilk).

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/031612_fried_flounder_P1090412.jpg

Dear God almighty!! :clap::clap::clap:
I had fish too Peeps, but it came from the Knights of Columbus lol

luvs
03-16-2012, 11:32 PM
yum, fish! can't make it too often. blake's allergic to seafood. very pretty plate, lollie.

pirate_girl
03-16-2012, 11:38 PM
yum, fish! can't make it too often. blake's allergic to seafood. very pretty plate, lollie.
Sorry to hear the man is allergic to fish..
Pssssssst! that is Peeper's plate :yum::wink:

lilbopeep
03-17-2012, 12:02 AM
Dear God almighty!! :clap::clap::clap:
I had fish too Peeps, but it came from the Knights of Columbus lol
Thank you Lollie.
I didn't eat much because my stomach is acting up again.

pirate_girl
03-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Thank you Lollie.
I didn't eat much because my stomach is acting up again.
Sorry to hear that darling... mine still acts up depending on what I eat.

luvs
03-17-2012, 03:13 AM
oops, i mean very pretty plate, peepz.:yum:
i wasn't hungry earlier. just woke to music thumping & a ravenous me @ 2:30 in the morning.
dinner changed to antipasto, cheese, fruit, & my beloved dietz & watson london broil. was $7/lb. cheaper than usual! shoulda bought a few pounds & frozen it.....

lilbopeep
03-17-2012, 09:43 AM
Thank you luvs.

Very nice assortment you had as a late snack/meal.

pirate_girl
03-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Sadly it won't be corned beef and cabbage lol
Nahh, I have to work today.. so who knows?
Maybe I'll stop at the store deli on my way in and pick up something.
Sick of fast food, sick of the same old stuff they serve at work.

luvs
03-17-2012, 02:12 PM
lollie, i sat hit the deli!

:flowers: peepz.

i'm pretty sure they have corned beef/cabbage @ the bar tonite. i better get there soon or there won't be any. if not, i just re-stocked the fridge yesterday.

luvs
03-17-2012, 07:29 PM
so, no corned beef.
therefore, as soon as blake is thru washing my dishes, i'm making breaded/fried buffalo chix tender sammiches & dip if he's hungry for dip. salads/dressing & then for me, fruit 4 dessert.

luvs
03-17-2012, 08:40 PM
so, no corned beef.
therefore, as soon as blake is thru washing my dishes, i'm making breaded/fried buffalo chix tender sammiches & dip if he's hungry for dip. salads/dressing & then for me, fruit 4 dessert.

yum! later for the salad & fruit. i'm stuffed! his, & mine. i must know why there's a Christmas bulb box between my furniture in march- kitty!

Ironman
03-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Grilled out on the rear patio tonight. Swiss cheeseburger on the grill with hint of lime Tostitos & salsa and potato salad. Dogs had Purina little bites with a hint of flax seed oil.

http://i41.tinypic.com/ma82n5.jpg

pirate_girl
03-17-2012, 11:30 PM
I fed the hungry masses on the west wing today!
Myself, the other nurse and 6 aides.
Stopped at the store and got a whole rotisserie chicken, 2 lbs of cold pasta salad.. a bag of Lay's Original, some sliced corned beef and swiss,some marble rye bread and horseradish mustard and a 12 pack of RC Cola. LOL

The chicken was picked down to the bone. Nothing was left of it at all.

Gave the remaining food to the environmental service guys and the night laundry gal.

Nice chickie sannies there Aubrey!

Ironman.. you like your burgers just like I like mine. Looks like you had a great day there.
I love those hint of lime Tostitos too.

300 H and H
03-18-2012, 10:27 AM
A day late but a half a corned beef brisket and cabbage tonight.....

Kirk out

luvs
03-18-2012, 02:20 PM
thanx, lollie. buying dinner for all was kind of you!

ironman, burger looks good.

thawing turkey burger here. probably a spicy breadless burger w/ spicy mayo & at. dunno yet tho.
i know i hafta work on that dietz & watson london broil ($5, not $7 less/lb. like i put.) so may have a 'lil early dinner of that & some other fridge snacks.

lilbopeep
03-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Italian sweet sausage (large crumbles browned out of the casing), multi colored bell peppers (yellow, orange, red and green), onions, fresh garlic and canned whole peeled tomatoes and seasoning) served with ciabatta rolls. And a mixed salad (red & green butter lettuce, spring mix wild baby field greens, shredded red & green cabbage, grated carrot, sliced mushroom cap, alfalfa sprouts, vine tomato, roasted sliced almonds, McCormick Perfect Pinch and black olives) dressed with Good Seasons Basil vinaigrette.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/031812_sausage_peppers_onions_P1090416.jpg

300 H and H
03-18-2012, 07:05 PM
lilbopeep,

WOW that looks good. And it contains some very important ingrediants as well. IF you eat this well all the time you will live well and long...Add about a 10 oz sirloin and it's perect for me....

You should consider the food channel, as a carreer choice!

Regards, Kirk

lilbopeep
03-18-2012, 07:12 PM
lilbopeep,

WOW that looks good. And it contains some very important ingrediants as well. IF you eat this well all the time you will live well and long...Add about a 10 oz sirloin and it's perect for me....

You should consider the food channel, as a carreer choice!

Regards, Kirk
Thank you Kirk. BTW the dressing was made using grape seed oil, flax seed oil and EVOO combo for the oils. I wish I had a nice medium NY strip steak. I try to eat this way often.

Food channel as a career?

JEV
03-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Changed the pasta to penne so Alexa could use her little fork and fingers to pick it up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Dinner031812.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Alexa%20Marie%20Mirambeau/Alexa031812-1.jpg

pirate_girl
03-18-2012, 11:08 PM
Italian sweet sausage (large crumbles browned out of the casing), multi colored bell peppers (yellow, orange, red and green), onions, fresh garlic and canned whole peeled tomatoes and seasoning) served with ciabatta rolls. And a mixed salad (red & green butter lettuce, spring mix wild baby field greens, shredded red & green cabbage, grated carrot, sliced mushroom cap, alfalfa sprouts, vine tomato, roasted sliced almonds, McCormick Perfect Pinch and black olives) dressed with Good Seasons Basil vinaigrette.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/031812_sausage_peppers_onions_P1090416.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

Changed the pasta to penne so Alexa could use her little fork and fingers to pick it up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Dinner031812.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Alexa%20Marie%20Mirambeau/Alexa031812-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmm Joe.
That Alexa is too precious!:smile:

muleman
03-19-2012, 09:36 PM
I grilled smoked pork chops and made candied yams topped with maple sugar and buttered noodles with Mrs. dash sprinkled on top. When I fire up the grill it is instant audience watching me cook. Brought the patio set out of the barn and ate on the porch tonight. Got to watch lightning off to the north of us as the sun was setting.

pirate_girl
03-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Jacket potato, stuffed with baked beans and topped with cheese, small salad of romaine with sliced cuke and tomato, Henri's sweet and tangy dressing.

Kane
03-19-2012, 10:13 PM
I grilled smoked pork chops and made candied yams topped with maple sugar and buttered noodles with Mrs. dash sprinkled on top. When I fire up the grill it is instant audience watching me cook. Brought the patio set out of the barn and ate on the porch tonight. Got to watch lightning off to the north of us as the sun was setting. These are moments we never forget. Thanks for sharing, Muleman.

pirate_girl
03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
There is a spaghetti supper at a church here in town, fundraiser for something.
Eat in or carry out.
Dinner is sorted!

luvs
03-20-2012, 03:49 PM
fruit & juice & h2o. i'll be okay for day or 2, then ill again.:hammer:

JEV
03-20-2012, 06:48 PM
Had Chinese buffet for lunch. Splurged and took Mrs. JEV out for dinner to Burger King. $9.97 for both. I'm feeling pumped...

lilbopeep
03-20-2012, 07:26 PM
fruit & juice & h2o. i'll be okay for day or 2, then ill again.:hammer:
Feel better luvie!! XOXOXOXOXOX

lilbopeep
03-20-2012, 07:28 PM
Burger stroganoff (chop meat, sliced mushroom caps, seasoning, onion, cream of mushroom soup, beef bouillon, milk, burgundy wine, water, peas, pearl onions and sour cream) served over egg noodles tossed with butter and parsley. Serve with a mixed salad (red & green butter lettuce, spring mix wild baby field greens, shredded red & green cabbage, grated carrot, sliced mushroom cap, alfalfa sprouts, vine tomato, roasted sliced almonds, McCormick Perfect Pinch and black olives) dressed with Good Seasons Basil vinaigrette.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/032012_burger_stroganoff_P1090417.jpg

pirate_girl
03-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Was a lot of sketti for just me, but I ate it all, the salad too.
Right outta the foam containers (with a silver fork and cloth napkin) go figure! :yum:
$8!

lilbopeep
03-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Was a lot of sketti for just me, but I ate it all, the salad too.
Right outta the foam containers (with a silver fork and cloth napkin) go figure! :yum:
$8!

:wow: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That looks good!! YUM I like meat sauce.

muleman
03-20-2012, 09:02 PM
Since I seem to do all the cooking lately I made smoked home made sausage with last night leftovers and will have peaches for desert in a little while. Got a big tomato and a fresh head of lettuce for taco salad tomorrow while shopping today. The old woman who makes me pies needed pie crust mix and jelly beans so I made the trip and got steer feed on my way back.

pirate_girl
03-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Your dinner looks FAB as always Peepers!
Don't think anyone makes a salad like you do, dear.
Always mouth watering :)

lilbopeep
03-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Your dinner looks FAB as always Peepers!
Don't think anyone makes a salad like you do, dear.
Always mouth watering :)
Thank you Lollie. I like a lot of stuf in my salad. LOL

luvs
03-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Feel better luvie!! XOXOXOXOXOX

thanx, peepz! how's your stomach~

i only woke from soaked jammies/shivering, to bundle myself, tend to my kitties, visit w/ my nurse, see why my phones were incessantly ringing, get online 4 a few, & pull my hair in a swoop. in that time, i drank almost an entire bottle of juice, 2 juice boxes, & countless half-glasses of h2o. i zonked 'bout 1:30 last nite & minus the interruptions, snoozed til 'bout 10:30 tonite. & i'm ready 4 snooze soon again. tried a can of pop; thst wasn't pretty.:doh:

luvs
03-21-2012, 03:26 AM
oh, thank goodness, i woke & made myself have granny smith slices, a cutie clementine-type of citrus, & some deli london broil. i was dreaming of ensure, was gonna drink 1, & my stomach would hear nothing of it. i've dreamt the most bizarre stuff- 1 'bout being on here.
one of lollie lecturing me on drinking so much stuff thru the day/nite. many others.:yum:

lilbopeep
03-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Baked pasta with meat (wagon wheels, ground beef, crumbled sausage, ricotta, mozzarella, egg, mushrooms, fresh grated romano and parmesan, parsley, seasoning) and mixed salad.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/032112_baked_wagon_wheels_P1090420.jpg

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/032112_baked_wagon_wheels_salad_P1090422.jpg

JEV
03-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Mrs. JEV (aka Linda) surprised me with grilled chicken kebobs, baked potato and steamed broccoli. Hot fudge sundaes for dessert.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner032112.jpg

lilbopeep
03-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Mrs. JEV (aka Linda) surprised me with grilled chicken kebobs, baked potato and steamed broccoli. Hot fudge sundaes for dessert.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/Dinner032112.jpg
:wow::w00t2::clap: YUM!!

pirate_girl
03-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Peeps, always loved your wagon wheel pasta.. and there you go again with THE SALAD! :D

Joe..that's fabulous!

I brown bagged it today. 2 hard boiled eggs, a peach yogurt, a sleeve of Keebler Toasteds Savory Onion crackers, some slices of sharp cheddar, 2 dill pickles and a nanner. LOL

Took along my Jane's Krazy Mixed -Up salt, as the facility has removed all salt, and replaced it with Nu-Salt packets and Mrs. Dash, exclusively.
Not really a big user of salt, but when it comes to boiled eggs, well.. that's another story. ;)

Okay, I needed a pic of something.. here it is.. :whistling::yum:

lilbopeep
03-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Peeps, always loved your wagon wheel pasta.. and there you go again with THE SALAD! :D

Joe..that's fabulous!

I brown bagged it today. 2 hard boiled eggs, a peach yogurt, a sleeve of Keebler Toasteds Savory Onion crackers, some slices of sharp cheddar, 2 dill pickles and a nanner. LOL

Took along my Jane's Krazy Mixed -Up salt, as the facility has removed all salt, and replaced it with Nu-Salt packets and Mrs. Dash, exclusively.
Not really a big user of salt, but when it comes to boiled eggs, well.. that's another story. ;)

Okay, I needed a pic of something.. here it is.. :whistling::yum:

Thank you Lollie. I have been on a salad kick for about a week. And loving it!! LOL I really like cabbages and alfalfa sprouts in my salad. But the poopy heads complain so I just shredded the cabbage and carrot into a produce bag and have my little box of sprouts and am happy.

Never tried that salt. What all is in there?

pirate_girl
03-22-2012, 12:30 AM
Never tried that salt. What all is in there?

Salt, herbs and spices,dehydrated onion and garlic.

Sodium per serving is 220 mg- per 1/4 tsp.
I use less than that.. just enough to taste it is good enough for me.
This 4 oz container will probably sit in my cupboard til next year. :smile:

JEV
03-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Funny you mention salt. When I saw the doc last time, she said my salt level was down, and asked what was different in my diet. I said "Just the water pill you put me on." She then cut the dosage in half to 12.5 mg. I told her I wasn't a big salt user, didn't eat much processed food and only put the pepper mill on the table at dinner time, yet she had to prescribe the higher dose. I guess they don't need to listen to the patient, or maybe don't believe us.

We love Mrs. Dash. She's been in our kitchen for a long time.

Ironman
03-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Johnsonville brats on the grill with some Pringles. Actually, almost the whole dam can of pringles. Them some good chips! I had my assistants helping me on the patio. :mrgreen:
. http://i41.tinypic.com/2navckg.jpg

Catavenger
03-23-2012, 09:58 PM
I love those brats but have leftover fish n chips if I don't fall asleep before I can eat

pirate_girl
03-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Your doggies are precious Ironman :D
Yep, I like Johnsonville brats too, AND Pringles (what flavour?)
I like the salt and vinegar, and the original.

Got me some shrimp fried rice from Jing Fong today.
It's good even when it's eaten cold from the take out container.:hammer::wink:

JEV
03-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Had a comfort meal of roasted chicken and the trimmings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/47bdd080.jpg

lilbopeep
03-25-2012, 07:38 PM
:wow:Joe fantastic dinner!!

squerly
03-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Doesn't matter what the hell gets delivered, it's not going to look anything like what you guys are eating...

pirate_girl
03-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Veggie lasagna, spinach/grape tomato salad... with hickory bacon and onion dressing.

Ironman
03-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Your doggies are precious Ironman :D
Yep, I like Johnsonville brats too, AND Pringles (what flavour?)
I like the salt and vinegar, and the original.
Thanks! I was babysitting the black one, that's Mae Mae. She is a great little girl.:smile:

I had the regular pringles. I see there are like 50 different kinds now. I get a craving for the salt and vinegar kind every so often.
Johnsonville brats on the grill for us tonight after I gave them a boiling beer bath.

pirate_girl
03-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks! I was babysitting the black one, that's Mae Mae. She is a great little girl.:smile:

I had the regular pringles. I see there are like 50 different kinds now. I get a craving for the salt and vinegar kind every so often.
Johnsonville brats on the grill for us tonight after I gave them a boiling beer bath.
Sounds good!
Myself, my eldest son and his new gal went to Godfather's pizza :shifty:LOL for dinner, then they wanted to go looking around at patio and lawn furniture.
I was going to make a patty melt and fries, but got the invite at the last minute.

I tried the loaded baked potato Pringles and didn't care much for them.
Ever had the curry flavoured ones?

Ironman
03-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Sounds good!
Myself, my eldest son and his new gal went to Godfather's pizza :shifty:LOL for dinner, then they wanted to go looking around at patio and lawn furniture.
I was going to make a patty melt and fries, but got the invite at the last minute.

I tried the loaded baked potato Pringles and didn't care much for them.
Ever had the curry flavoured ones?
Curry? Oh, that sounds good. I'd try that for sure.

Wish we still had a Godfathers here... that was good pizza.

pirate_girl
03-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Curry? Oh, that sounds good. I'd try that for sure.

Wish we still had a Godfathers here... that was good pizza.

Don't think they're available on this side of the pond yet lol
It is good pizza, but all I could think about was Herman Cain with every bite. :yum:

FrancSevin
03-26-2012, 11:30 PM
Sunday I smoked a pork loin and a beef bottom round.

The Pork and the Beef were from the freezer and had met their useful shelf life. The beef was so old it was only $2.99 per Lb.

OMG!

Anyway, 12 hours in the smoker and both came out well. We had the pork yesterday with new red potatoes and onions, French cut green beans with almonds, basil, butter and maple suryp. (Something I recommend anyone should try)

Today we had the beef, warmed of course, with mashed taters and steamed broccoli flowerets.

I love my smoker.

lilbopeep
03-27-2012, 12:21 AM
I LOVE original Pringles. Not that trilled with the other flavors. BUT I DO like Wise salt and vinegar chips with a shot of hot sauce. LOL

lilbopeep
03-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Wish I had a smoker.

pirate_girl
03-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I LOVE original Pringles. Not that trilled with the other flavors. BUT I DO like Wise salt and vinegar chips with a shot of hot sauce. LOL
Do you do the duck bill thing too? :yum:.. or cram a stack in your mouth and enjoy the way it feels crunching down on them?
^guilty of both.. lol

lilbopeep
03-27-2012, 01:02 AM
Do you do the duck bill thing too? :yum:.. or cram a stack in your mouth and enjoy the way it feels crunching down on them?
^guilty of both.. lol
Nope I like to savor them one at a time.

lilbopeep
03-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Pan fried cube steak, mashed potatoes and mixed salad.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/032912_cube_steak_P1090437.jpg

pirate_girl
03-29-2012, 08:58 PM
OMG Peeps, that's beautiful!

I had a big hearty bowl of split pea and ham soup, and this tiny piece of carrot cake..:rolleyes: (where's that pig smiley?)

lilbopeep
03-29-2012, 09:16 PM
OMG Peeps, that's beautiful!

I had a big hearty bowl of split pea and ham soup, and this tiny piece of carrot cake..:rolleyes: (where's that pig smiley?)

Thank you Lollie. Now I want carrot cake. YUM

pirate_girl
03-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Thank you Lollie. Now I want carrot cake. YUM
My supermarket, Chief.. has taken to cutting up their cakes into individual slices for $1.99.
They have them now on a table back in the bakery section.
Think it must be the cakes that haven't sold (pre-made birthday cakes or any cake).
Almost bought a piece of white with white frosting, 'cause that's my favourite cake ever.. next to lemon, but they don't have lemon cake lol

JEV
03-30-2012, 06:31 PM
I made a couple of my fishcakes and some homemade tar-tar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/0ce109e0.jpg

pirate_girl
03-30-2012, 11:51 PM
Mmmhmm Joe.:clap:
Went to Subway and got the foot long tuna today (with American, lettuce, pickles, onions and black pepper).. and a large iced tea.

lilbopeep
04-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Meatloaf, spinach, mashed potatoes and gravy

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/040112_meatloaf_P1090439.jpg

JEV
04-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Well, DS and DD wanted to do the cooking, so I was just a "consultant" to the kitchen crew. IMHO, he and his sister did a darn good job with the chicken cacciatore over brown rice. The hit was watching the granddaughter chow down on grandpa's baguettes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/IMG_0090.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/IMG_0091.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529761_413119422036061_100000140213336_1747763_863 422616_n.jpg

pirate_girl
04-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Meatloaf, spinach, mashed potatoes and gravy

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/msmofet/Food%20Two/040112_meatloaf_P1090439.jpg

:clap::flowers:

Well, DS and DD wanted to do the cooking, so I was just a "consultant" to the kitchen crew. IMHO, he and his sister did a darn good job with the chicken cacciatore over brown rice. The hit was watching the granddaughter chow down on grandpa's baguettes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/IMG_0090.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/flyfishohio/Food/Dinner%20Pics/IMG_0091.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529761_413119422036061_100000140213336_1747763_863 422616_n.jpg
That little sweetie is so precious eating Grandpa's bread!
Nice dinner too.

pirate_girl
04-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Dinner:
I ate an entire bag of Jack Link's teriyaki beef jerky, some Welch's grape juice, and some cottage cheese, over the course of the day... and water.. lots of water.
Hopefully tomorrow and Tuesday I can cook something in my own kitch, and not do the eat on the fly thing. :doh:

lilbopeep
04-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Thank you Lollie.

I hope you can eat some good home cooked food tomorrow.

pirate_girl
04-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Thank you Lollie.

I hope you can eat some good home cooked food tomorrow.

How about this? :brows:

Patty melt with provolone, caramelized onions, my spicy mayo sauce, fries and little trees, as my Kasey-bug calls them.
I'm stuffed darlin'!