PDA

View Full Version : anyone drinkin egg nog yet?

Rusty Shackleford
11-18-2008, 09:47 AM
i stopped and got a Quart with my cigs at the gas station this morning. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. one problem. lack of alkeehawl. of course, i AM at work...

pirate_girl
11-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Eggnog?:puke2:

pirate_girl
11-18-2008, 11:16 AM
With the Holiday Season upon us it is important to understand how much our parties are appreciated. Please use the listing below as reference.

Gauging the level of your party;

Festivity Level 1: Your guests are chatting amiably with each other, admiring your Christmas tree ornaments, singing carols around the upright piano, sipping at their drinks and nibbling hors d'oeuvres.

Festivity Level 2: Your guests are talking loudly -- sometimes to each other, and sometimes to nobody at all, rearranging your Christmas tree ornaments, singing "I Gotta Be Me" around the upright piano, gulping their drinks and wolfing down hors d'oeuvres.

Festivity Level 3: Your guests are arguing violently with inanimate objects, singing "I can't get no satisfaction," gulping down other peoples' drinks, wolfing down Christmas tree ornaments and placing hors d'oeuvres in the upright piano to see what happens when the little hammers strike.

Festivity Level 4: Your guests, hors d'oeuvre smeared all over their naked bodies are performing a ritual dance around the burning Christmas tree. The piano is missing.

You want to keep your party somewhere around level 3, unless you rent your home and own firearms, in which case you can go to level 4. The best way to get to level 3 is lots of egg-nog.

Av8r3400
11-18-2008, 11:27 AM

I agree: :puke2:

thcri
11-18-2008, 11:33 AM

I agree: :puke2:

But I do want to know more about this Level 4 stuff. :hide:

RNE228
11-18-2008, 12:05 PM
No, not yet. We always make ours fresh. It takes a little time to prep and stuff, but is really good. I don't care much for the store bought stuff. The stuff we make skips steps one and two, as noted above :D

waybomb
11-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Egg Nog

1. 3 Eggs
2. Cup Sugar
3. Cup Cognac
4. Cup Light Rum
5. Cup Countreiou Orange Liquor
6. Cup Milk
7. 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream

Separate Eggs, save the whites in a container in the refrigerator, put yolks in large bowl, and beat till smooth. Gradually add sugar then Cognac, then Rum, then Orange Liquor. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour, stirring occasionally.
After at least one hour, add milk, fold in whipped cream, then stiffly beaten egg whites.

Pour into glasses and top with Nutmeg.

darroll
11-18-2008, 08:57 PM
But I do want to know more about this Level 4 stuff. :hide:

We will never tell..