• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Service Pack 3

k-dog

I am running Windows XP Media on my machine and upgraded to service pack 3. When I turn on the machine and login it gives me some error messages about some applications, I hit Cancel to debug and the machine is fine. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and everything has seemed fine.
The wife goes to use Print Shop Pro Publisher Version 22 Deluxe and it will not run. It comes up part of the way but will not let you click anything. I went in through my documents and opened a file from this software and the software comes up and lets me click on things but the menu bar on the side still will not come up.
I've uninstalled service pack 3 and still have the same issue, I unistalled print shop and then re-installed with no luck. Any ideas what could be causing this. I tried some googling but nothing worth anything came up.

Glenn9643

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We finally got DSL here and when I upgraded one box to SP3 it wouldn't open Win XP and kept restarting. Fine with everything else. I've verified that all drivers are current but that made no difference. Haven't had time to try to figure out exactly what's going on.