• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Human Breast Milk Ice Cream : Ben & Jerry's

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well first off, Ben & Jerry did not come up with this idea. And secondly it is very doubtful that they are giving it any real consideration. However, PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is writing letters suggesting it. I presume that Pamela Anderson will be the one tapped for the milking duty?

Seriously, would anyone buy this stuff and how insane is PETA?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1059433/peta_asks_for_breast_milk_in_icecream.html

PETA Asks for Breast Milk in Ice cream

A local NBC station in Vermont reported on September 23 that PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) wrote a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, the cofounders of Ben and Jerry's Homemade, Inc., asking them to consider using human breast mild in their ice cream. This request follows the announcement that a Swiss restaurant was creating a menu that used up to 75% human breast milk in their recipes. PETA brings to light the health problems that cow's milk is associated with--diabetes, obesity, and allergies, to name a few. They also bring to light the harsh treatment of dairy cows.

However, they do not suggest a way for Ben and Jerry's to get enough human breast milk to even have one flavor of ice cream that would use breast milk. It is hard to imagine women being milked for consumption other than their own child's. While women sell their breast mild to be used by the Swiss restaurant, extending that to a large scale endeavor is quite a different matter.​

Rumor has it that Bill Clinton has decided to invest in Ben & Jerry's :rolf2:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I hope they test it, pasteurize it and irradiate it. I'm pretty sure Hepatitis and other diseases can be passed via breast milk.

Personally, I'd sign up to run the milking machines. :chicken:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Personally, I'd sign up to run the milking machines. :chicken:

Anyone up for a quart of "Nipple Ripple", maybe a "Busted Cherry Garcia" milkshake, or how about double cone of "Treasure Chest Swirl"? :whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mammary Mango Tango Shazzayum Super Sundae

Melon Shakin' Strawberry Double Nipple Dipple Delight

Oh, I'll think of more, give me time..:rolleyes:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
You can get it by the jug.:tongue:

It is interesting we find the idea of consuming human milk, disgusting. The milk designed to grow baby humans is shunned and we embrace the milk designed to grow a cow to 700lbs??? Not to mention, who can envision sucking a cows teat? I guaran damn tee you if guys new they were drinking Pam Anderson milk it wouldn't stay on the shelf!