• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Prairie Oyster

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
rcp_cocktail_prairieoyste_210x290.20080915215004.jpg

by Rob Chirico

The picture says it all!

INGREDIENTS

• 1 whole egg
  • 1 ounce vodka
  • 2 dashes of vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon ketchup
  • 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce
  • Pinch of salt and pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Carefully crack the egg into an old-fashioned glass, taking care not to break the yolk. Add the remaining ingredients and drink in one gulp.

Dollie

Banned
After all the pain and suffering that poor chicken had to go thru squeezing out that egg, and THAT'S what it comes down to :confused2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sushi, wanna go flying?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTlehCXjTbo"]YouTube - Hot Chick in airplane[/ame]

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sushi, wanna go flying?

Awwwwww MAN!!!!! that was DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

I saw a Food Network show today with this Ted Allen freak that was on how to cure or whats best to cure a hangover. Hence the Prairie Oyster. When he said it I thought the same as you! Testicles!!! :mellow:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Lamb fries???? This is one of those questions I know I should ask:blink: But can't help it :mrgreen:

well, if "mountain oysters" are fried calf bits, I suspect you can guess where "lamb fries" come from. After all, I wouldn't want to steer you wrong...

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Lamb fries???? This is one of those questions I know I should ask:blink: But can't help it :mrgreen:

There was a movie with Chevy Chase, "Funny Farm" I think it was. He is at the local diner and has just set the town record for eating the most lamb fries. Then he eats another and they right the new number on the board as one old man says, "most people don't have a taste for testicle this days" and then Chevy spits it out. Of course it's better when you rent the movie.

American Woman

Site Supporter
A Prairie lamb? Lambs are on the Prairie? When I think of prairie I think of a lot of dirt and heat. And Lambs are happily bouncing in green grassy meadows or pastures.
Now your telling me that people eat their little testies?

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
A Prairie lamb? Lambs are on the Prairie? When I think of prairie I think of a lot of dirt and heat. And Lambs are happily bouncing in green grassy meadows or pastures.
Now your telling me that people eat their little testies?

What about Little House of the Prairie? It was grassy and meadowy! Prairie Dogs? They aren't necessarily in the desert. :yum:

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
There was a movie with Chevy Chase, "Funny Farm" I think it was. He is at the local diner and has just set the town record for eating the most lamb fries. Then he eats another and they right the new number on the board as one old man says, "most people don't have a taste for testicle this days" and then Chevy spits it out. Of course it's better when you rent the movie.

One of my favorite movies! Well.... on the top 70. :smile: