• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Worlds Best Soda Pop flavor!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:punk:

Attachments

• sdpx8y.jpg
    sdpx8y.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 162

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

You don't like Coke? You don't like Bacon?

Heck one of those would wash down a Krispy Kreme Double Bacon Cheeseburger really well! But you'd have to drink it before your arteries totally clogged up!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your messing with us right???

Well there is no such thing as a Krispy Kreme Double Bacon Cheeseburger, but I could actually make one at home! Now that I think about it, I'd add some sauted onions and mushrooms to that too!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well there is no such thing as a Krispy Kreme Double Bacon Cheeseburger, but I could actually make one at home! Now that I think about it, I'd add some sauted onions and mushrooms to that too!

That's Ok, :rolf2: I only looked at this thread because I thought you were going to bring up some of the old pops and soda's out there, you know like Shasta, remember them old guy??? :thumb:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
gahhh!
lol
Hey, I used to love bacon and peanut butter on toast sandwiches.
I used to just plain LOVE bacon.
Oh the torment of being veggie..

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That's Ok, :rolf2: I only looked at this thread because I thought you were going to bring up some of the old pops and soda's out there, you know like Shasta, remember them old guy??? :thumb:
I thought that too...:rolf2:.. actually I was hoping Bob had started a poll on what we think is the best pop around.
Btw, Smurphy, I remember Shasta when they had all those crazy flavours back in the 70s.
So who ya calling old?:boxing:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I know how old you actually are so don't mess with me :hammer: But hey they actually still make Shasta in certain areas. :oops:
48 and proud of it baby!! :mrgreen:
I think they still sell Shasta around here too.
It compares to Faygo, doesn't it?
The inexpensive sodas of one thousand flavours lol

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Remember Nehi soda pop? The best was the "white" creme soda they used to have. Wonder if Nehi is still around ?...they aren't where i live anyway.

Trakternut

Not around here. Not so much Shasta anymore,either. Sam's Choice is one brand you find, I can't remember others, but they're around. Wife drinks Diet Pepsi and I drink Coke, usually.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If I drink pop (as it's called here in Nw Ohio) it's Rc Cola.
It's got a great taste that is nothing like Coke or Pepsi.. refreshing, you could say.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Blenheim Ginger Beer.

close second is Fitz cream soda on tap.

now if we're discussing Barley Pop, Old Detroit Amber Ale is pretty tasty.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Blenheim Ginger Beer.

close second is Fitz cream soda on tap.

now if we're discussing Barley Pop, Old Detroit Amber Ale is pretty tasty.

Ok, that all sounds good. But what could be better than BACON flavored soda pop :ermm:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
the major problem with your bacon flavored soda pop is that it's diet soda - and artificial sweeteners make me nauseous.
second problem is the artificial bacon flavor - it's just not the same, either.
now if they did a bacon flavored coke sweetened with maple sugar instead of nutrasweet or high fructose corn syrup, you might have something worth trying...
;)

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
the major problem with your bacon flavored soda pop is that it's diet soda
;)
Erik, that just means they skimmed the bacon grease off the top of the soda :dizzy:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I haven't drank a soda (everything in the south is Coke) in 3 and a half years. Now if I get desperate for a sip I regret taking the drink. It burns so bad I don't taste the flavor. Those things really are a belly wash :rolleyes:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How about Souix City Sarsaparilla?
YUP, that is made by the folks at White Rock Soda, great stuff!!! At one time they also had an orange cream soda too, tasted just like those "push up" ice cream treats I had as a kid from the ice cream truck.

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
YUP, that is made by the folks at White Rock Soda, great stuff!!! At one time they also had an orange cream soda too, tasted just like those "push up" ice cream treats I had as a kid from the ice cream truck.

They still have that orange soda. It was available at the Scout camp we went to this summer. The kids loved it:clap: