• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Black Lager with snack

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sam Adams and Bleu Cheese on a water cracker = mouth happiness!
Its wonderful!!! A nice treat after a stressful week!

sam_adams_black_lager-50p.jpg

2007-05-10_bleu-cheese-horsdoeuvres.jpg

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Sam Adams Black Lager is pretty good - since you like it, you might want to try Saranac Black Forest Ale. Very similar, but just a bit lighter tasting.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Erik Im not familiar but I will look for it next time Im at a large liquer store. I would like to know some new good bleu cheeses too.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
sorry - can't help you there, far as I'm concerned mold is something you cut off cheese before eating it, so the bleu stuff is right out... (and stilton, etc...)

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
DZ,
I gotta agree with you on that, yuengling is good stuff! i really wish i could get it here in Ks.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sam Adams and Bleu Cheese on a water cracker = mouth happiness!

Its wonderful!!! A nice treat after a stressful week!

Sush, you don't realize what you are doing. Why mix a perfectly good beer with rotten cheese? :puke1:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
To me Any Beer and Any Cheese is not a good tasting combination. Yuck.

By themselves they are each great.

D

darroll

We love bleu cheese (stinky feet) around here.
Also I have to have a beer that I can see through.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well, why not have beer and cheese together. Cheese is rotten milk, beer is rotten barley and rotten hops.
Y'ever been around a malting plant?? PEEEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWW!!!!

Monte you being one of them farm boys I know you have cleaned out a grain bin that had rotten grain in it have you not??? Back in my drinking days that was enough to even stop me for a few days. Dang that stunk. And we never wore masks back in them days.

Trakternut

Oyahh! Smelt plenty of rotten grain. I also did time in an elevator for seven years. Grain spilt over the conveyers down in the tunnels under the elevator. It was always damp down there. Y'get used to it after awhile.