• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ohio Brew Week

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, why didn't you tell us! Ohio Brew Week is almost over!

Ohio Brew Week celebrates Ohio's diverse microbrews during the weeklong festival. You can enjoy more than 76 craft beers from 23 Ohio microbreweries, all in one easy-to-get around city, relaxing Athens.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

Ohio Brew Week celebrates Ohio's diverse microbrews during the weeklong festival. You can enjoy more than 76 craft beers from 23 Ohio microbreweries, all in one easy-to-get around city, relaxing Athens.

No kidding! That almost deserves negative reps for the oversight! I LOVE trying different Microbrews. We tried 7 different ones in Oregon last week. I even liked a few of them.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Mainly because I didn't know about it. I love micro brewrys also, and this is only 35 minutes away. :pat:
My only excuse is that it is boating season, and my focus in on boating. :hide:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Mainly because I didn't know about it. I love micro brewrys also, and this is only 35 minutes away. :pat:
My only excuse is that it is boating season, and my focus in on boating. :hide:

Maybe we need a poll to see if this is a viable excuse... :poke:

I am guessing by now you are sad enough that you missed it that we should stop kicking you while you are down.:ninja: