• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Best Cheese in the World!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Last week I discoverd an outlet grocery store called Caputos in River Grove illinois and they had a billions cheeses. So I decided to try one of the samples (even though Im lactose intollerant) and fell in love. I LOVE bleu cheese, extremely sharp cheddar and hard italian cheeses, so I was surprised to enjoy this one so much. Its Cabra Al Vino. Its a semi-hard cheese that has a strong personality. Its difficult to express but get some if you have a chance. Its made out of goats milk.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Last week I discoverd an outlet grocery store called Caputos in River Grove illinois and they had a billions cheeses. So I decided to try one of the samples (even though Im lactose intollerant) and fell in love. I LOVE bleu cheese, extremely sharp cheddar and hard italian cheeses, so I was surprised to enjoy this one so much. Its Cabra Al Vino. Its a semi-hard cheese that has a strong personality. Its difficult to express but get some if you have a chance. Its made out of goats milk.

I always love a good cheese place. I will take a block of cheese every so often and cut it in slices and eat the slices while watching TV or even at work will have some on my desk.

murph

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I always love a good cheese place. I will take a block of cheese every so often and cut it in slices and eat the slices while watching TV or even at work will have some on my desk.

murph

Mild cheddar with grapes for me.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Were they hiring?

Youre looking for a job? :confused2:

I used to do that when I was young and could still eat the stuff with no problem. i LOVE cheese! And PG, that is a great snack.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ever read the story about the boy who cried wolf?

I thought that was about the Pro Republican political protester who said the "Sky is Falling".:blush:

Man .:blink::mellow:..... I gotta get my stories straight

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'

murph

Did you make it up to Rudolph when you were in 'Rapids?

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter

even lactose intolerant folks can generally handle goat milk cheese. you may want to try "ski queen" cheese as well - it's a tan/brown, semi soft, sweet goat milk cheese in a small red box.