• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HD TV

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
As many of you know, we got a new HD TV several weeks ago. FINALLY, dishnetwork got here and upgraded the Dish equipment for HD. WOW. What a difference. I am in love with my TV I think. I need one more HDMI cable and an Ethernet cable long enough to run from the router to the receiver and drop the phone line. I am watching Sunday's Ice Road Truckers in HD right now. It's truly amazing what a difference it is.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
As many of you know, we got a new HD TV several weeks ago. FINALLY, dishnetwork got here and upgraded the Dish equipment for HD. WOW. What a difference. I am in love with my TV I think. I need one more HDMI cable and an Ethernet cable long enough to run from the router to the receiver and drop the phone line. I am watching Sunday's Ice Road Truckers in HD right now. It's truly amazing what a difference it is.

Sounds like you really like it . Its about time for us to upgrade all of our sets . They been pretty good units ,but I would really like to have one of them wall hung units at the ranch because of space issues .Maybe even one that dissappears into the ceiling The wife is trying to put a lot of furniture in a small area and there's just not a good spot for a big old Entertainment system .What brand did you buy ??

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Sounds like you really like it . Its about time for us to upgrade all of our sets . They been pretty good units ,but I would really like to have one of them wall hung units at the ranch because of space issues .Maybe even one that dissappears into the ceiling The wife is trying to put a lot of furniture in a small area and there's just not a good spot for a big old Entertainment system .What brand did you buy ??

It's a Samsung. Went with it because we have Samsung Home theater system and they will basically synchronize together that way. If i turn the TV off it automatically turns the tuner off. I might try and get some pics if I remember to bring my camera home from the office. The new entertainment center has great storage for CD's and DVD's that we have TONS of.

Kwiens

Jeremy,

You'll love NASCAR and the NFL in HD!!!! We got a 50" Sony the Sunday of the ice storm in December, talk about getting a wonderful taste and then, boom, no electricity.

Kevin

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Jeremy,

You'll love NASCAR and the NFL in HD!!!! We got a 50" Sony the Sunday of the ice storm in December, talk about getting a wonderful taste and then, boom, no electricity.

Kevin

Not much of a NASCAR fan, but we are HUGE football fans... Watching the DVD's with the surround sound it great too. Independence Day is awesome.