• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What did you eat yesterday

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Just to compare what sorts of things we eat in a day here's what i had yesterday

Breakfast.....1 slice of toast

Lunch..........Ham and coleslaw sandwich....25g bag of ready salted crisps

Dinner..........Chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese and rapped in bacon...boiled baby new potatoes.....fresh peas

That's everything.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
6/18/08

Breakfast..... Coffee

Lunch.......... Couple handful of peanuts

Dinner.......... Salad, Cream of Crab soup, Shrimp/Sausage Creole, Beer and snuck in a Jagerbomb ....... :wink:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Breakfast: Cereal (Special "K" w/berries - Yeah I know :gay: IT's actually pretty good.)

Lunch: Leftover Hamburger helper

Dinner: Chicken and bacon Sandwich with baked beans! Yeah, baby! :fart1:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I ate:
Breakfast: Banana nut muffin
Lunch: Jalapeño poppers & diet cola
Dinner: Turkey w pepperjack cheese on wheat (had to work late last night so ate on the run).

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Breakfast: Doughnuts & coffee
Lunch: Chicken Parmesan (frozen dinner)
Dinner: Steak and Mac & Cheese
Dessert: Chocolate cake and strawberries.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Galvatron caught me on one of the few days I did not have a dessert of some type. Most days I'm weak and will have some sweet stuff. And I have the stomach to prove it. :hide:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We had light meals yesterday as we went to town the day before and ate a big lunch in a real restaurant with a great buffet..............

Breakfast........Toast, juice and coffee.

Lunch.............Chicken salad sandwich, potato sticks and an RC cola.

Dinner.............Sloppy joes made with elk burger, french fries, cottage cheese with fruit and only one beer yesterday.............

Dark chocolate for an evening snack/dessert........................

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
um, let me just start with the statement that it takes a lot of calories to maintain a figure like this.

that said:
breakfast: scrambled eggs smothered in cheese and salsa, diced potatoes covered in sausage gravy, a waffle with peanut butter and syrup, a glass of OJ & a glass of skim milk.
morning snack: tea, juice, and coffee cake
lunch: turkey pita and spinach & leek soup with iced tea (not sweet)
afternoon snack: little bag of goldfish crackers, water
supper: 2 cheeseburgers w/pickle, onion, mustard & ketchup, 2 pepperocini peppers, 2 rice crispy treats. water.

no evening snack.

urednecku

Site Supporter
breakfast....coffee & PB & honey sandwich
lunch.....2 sausage sandwich & water
supper....2 spicy chicken patties on 1sandwich, sweet peas, rice puddin', & water
snack.....2 spicy chicken patties on 1 sandwich, & diet coke

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
breakfast- a banana,oj and strawberry smoothie
lunch- frozen meal nuked (Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer, the Creamy Dill Salmon)
dinner- some potato wedges and cold macaroni salad from the kitchen at work
snack- smoked almonds and ginger ale

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
dinner tonight was a sandwich and fries.
the sandwich was a leftover bacon wrapped filet sliced in half thick-wise with 2 slices of cheese, on some Panera's asiago sourdough bread. (I grilled 6 yesterday afternoon and could only eat 2)
on the side was a plate of sweet potato fries smothered in white queso cheese.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
um, let me just start with the statement that it takes a lot of calories to maintain a figure like this.

that said:
breakfast: scrambled eggs smothered in cheese and salsa, diced potatoes covered in sausage gravy, a waffle with peanut butter and syrup, a glass of OJ & a glass of skim milk.
supper: 2 cheeseburgers w/pickle, onion, mustard & ketchup, 2 pepperocini peppers, 2 rice crispy treats. water.

no evening snack.[/quote]
Crap ! No doubt there was no evening snack !!!! Sounds like the frig was empty !!

I'm headin your way for breakfast !:thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Uh.... I just looked to see what I ate but it just looks like crap .......:puking:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter

that said:

no evening snack.
Crap ! No doubt there was no evening snack !!!! Sounds like the frig was empty !!

That was while I was in Cali last month, but I am a pretty decent cook, as well, and try not to starve myself at home...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That was while I was in Cali last month, but I am a pretty decent cook, as well, and try not to starve myself at home...

No kiddin ????... Huh... I would have never thought that :bonk::yum:

Gatorboy

I had a box lunch at the Y (well, it was actually a late-night snack, not lunch). Oh yeah, I had it WITHOUT KETCHUP!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
that said:

no evening snack.[/

I thought you were on a diet? That's about 3 times more than I eat in a day.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought you were on a diet? That's about 3 times more than I eat in a day.

Hey Boomer ,I just finished my cold cereral breakfast with coffee ,but I guy can still dream !!!! Thats about a weeks worth of calories for me !!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Uh.... I just looked to see what I ate but it just looks like crap .......:puking:

Absolutely no comment!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yesterday:-

Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and powdered creamer.

Lunch: Didn't have any, I was busy running around. Coffee.

Afternoon: Had 2 Shiners with a friend at his machine shop at the end of the work day. He wanted to talk and as long as he feeds me beer, I'll listen.

Dinner: Salad, grilled gammon steak with cheese smothered pasta, green beans.

Snack: piece of sharp Cheddar cheese

Nightcap: one small Scotch

I can't see today being much different, except for dinner. She who must be obeyed hasn't told me what we are having yet.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Damn....learn something new every day! I didn't know Scotch came in a small size!

It's all relative.

My grandmother, who was the meanest woman I ever knew, used to have a "small" toddy every night to help her sleep, or so she said. She lived to be 92. I reckon with the size of "nightcap" I have I should make 140 at least. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: