• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What is it ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK ! I asked this question on Doc's Food forum and those so called cook Dingaling experts don't have a clue :huh:.
Do You ???

Attachments

• choc.jpg
    choc.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 117

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
With all do respect , I do believe that is MR. Very good to you .

You old guys just don't give us youngins no respect :furious:.:w00t:

Sorry Sonny ....... I won't let it happen again . :glare:

Yes folks , Thats where the chocolate in your candy bars comes from . In a pure form it is very concentrated . A little goes a long ways .

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Are they ripe ?

Are you going to roast and eat them ?

Tell us more !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Are they ripe ?

Are you going to roast and eat them ?

Tell us more !!!!

Well if you crack one open ,you will find a lot of oval seeds about 1" long . They are covered in a white/milky membane . It looks like cow brains inside one . The kids love the sweet membane ,so do adults .It taste kinda tart and nothing like chocolate . You don't eat the seeds . The seeds need to be fermented for a while ,then roasted and ground into powder . "Waa Laa" you have Chocolate .

This was a guarded secret when the "new world" was discovered and for many years only Kings and Queens and a few priviledge few knew of this wonderful concoction .The Chocolate secret along with a few indians to make the chocolate were bought back to Spain and presented to Queen .

Thats why she is so fat in the painting you see of her today :chef::shifty:!!!Chocoholic!!!!!!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, I just got off the phone with the US Dept of Agriculture, and they want to know how you managed to get those fresh fruits through customs last time you came back from Panama. I gave them your direct number so they could contact you shortly.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, I just got off the phone with the US Dept of Agriculture, and they want to know how you managed to get those fresh fruits through customs last time you came back from Panama. I gave them your direct number so they could contact you shortly.

Sorry but you LOSE . That picture is taken on my deck in Panama ...:mrgreen: