• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

USENET

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
are any of you guys using usenet for fast downloads??

i use it all the time due to the fact it gives max download speed all the time(unless capped by service provider of course).

if you are what software do you use i use newsbin pro and what usenet service provider do you use.

I'm just a little curious.

Kimi.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I knew usenet used to provide newsgroups. That was in the days before forums.
How do you use it to download? You are still using your own ISP, so how does usenet help? :confused:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
are any of you guys using usenet for fast downloads??

i use it all the time due to the fact it gives max download speed all the time(unless capped by service provider of course).

if you are what software do you use i use newsbin pro and what usenet service provider do you use.

I'm just a little curious.
Yep. Since 1996. There are some amazing photos out there. Most of my curiosity has been answered by now. :smile: