PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone?

johnday
12-23-2005, 08:12 PM
The cellphone/cordless thread made me think. At first, I thought, it was going to be about users sharing their conversation with the world, hence intruding on anothers privacy. Well, as luck would have it, that's not what it was about.:smileywac

So, how many of you guys get irratated with improper cellphone use. I know I do, especially when it's a soccer mom when she's aiming her minivan at me.
Today I went and got my biannual haircut out at the mall. Sitting on the other side of the waiting room, was some pizza faced little gangster. Within a 20 minute wait, he'd yapped on the damn thing for a good 15 minutes. He was speaking some completely unintelligable language with a lot of wizzle twizzle crap thrown in, punctuated by the mother of all 4 letter words at regular intervals. I wanted to knock him loose of his pimples,:puke1: but I'd have most likely wound up in jail for Christmas. Ggggggaaaaaaa! I hate it when these things happen!!!!!!:flame2::batterUp::2gunsfiri:14_6_12:

OregonAlex
12-23-2005, 08:16 PM
try reviewing the Camel Toe photos again in the other Forum.. it will help.

johnday
12-23-2005, 08:27 PM
try reviewing the Camel Toe photos again in the other Forum.. it will help.

Yup, it might!!!!!:whistle::poto::rofl1::stroke::beer:

Mith
12-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Man, I'm glad i'm not the only person who gets pizzed at people yakking down their sleeves all the time, talk about rude, especially when they answer when youre talking to them.

I always (when I remember) turn my phone off when going anywhere where someone might be annoyed by me answering, in shops, in other peoples houses, watching TV, cinema, talking to people.

I also get annoyed with people using their phone to people who they could just go and see, like talking to your freind down the road, duh, its costing you 10p/minute

I knew a babe who would always be on her phone talking absolute bollocks, answering at rude times, generally being annoying. One day she answered when I was talking to her and I grabbed here phone and threw it over a fence, that got the point across, she wasnt too thrilled about it though :eek: