• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Voted #1 Worst Food In America

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing.

2,900 calories, 182g fat, 240g carbs.

Even if you split these 'starters' with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entree arrives.

Attachments

• 2900.JPG
    2900.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 135

sports850

Definitely isn't anything AUssie about them either .... I guess that place is the same as "American themed" restaurants down here only selling greasy burgers and hotdogs ....

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

2,900 calories, 182g fat, 240g carbs.

Even if you split these 'starters' with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entree arrives.

Ah sweet! Where is the nearest one to your house? Order me some and wait for you to do the CPR!:in_love: :poke:

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Marketing does wondrous things.

10 years ago I looked into buying a Subaru Outback. The first 'Road Test' I found was written by one of those magazines that pronounces 'Car Of The Year' in as many categories as possible, to sell more advertising to the manufacturers.

They said they couldn't think of a place to test it offroad.

So instead they wrote up their impressions based on driving it across town to an Outback Steak House!!!

sports850

California , you're forgetting the first law of journalism - never let the truth get in the way of a good story ....