• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Syncing Yahoo to Outlook

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK. I have fought and fought and have come to you brainiacs for help. My wife uses some Yahoo email addy's for her email and I want to sync it to outlook so it will then sync to her crackberry. I do not know the incoming and outgoing mail servers to set it up as they are Pop3 and I can't find it anywhere. To make it worse, I cannot even get yahoo to f'ing work right now. One of her forums friends thought he had all the info and was gonna email it to her. He might have, but I can't f'ing get to it. Do any of you have the info or know how else to do it? There was another exchange thing I tried and it is not working either... Thanks for the help.. I know you guys will know it...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know that you can sync yahoo to anything. When I last used a yahoo account they did not allow email forwarding. If you can forward the address to your outlook email address then the mail would go to both accounts. But yahoo likes you to come to there website so that you will see their ads and click on some of the links etc. That's what portals are all about. They don't want to make it easy for you NOT to visit them daily.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't know that you can sync yahoo to anything. When I last used a yahoo account they did not allow email forwarding. If you can forward the address to your outlook email address then the mail would go to both accounts. But yahoo likes you to come to there website so that you will see their ads and click on some of the links etc. That's what portals are all about. They don't want to make it easy for you NOT to visit them daily.

Well I just figured out that all the work I have been doing fighting Ypops and stuff trying to do this is for not. She did not tell me she had already downloaded yahoo go to her phone so all her shit is there when she wants it anyway.:pat: All this time tryin to help and I did not need to.:bonk:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I"m impressed that they allow that. I had no idea.