• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Crunchy or Chewy

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you prefer certain foods (bacon and cookies come to mind) hard/crunchy or soft/chewy?

Definitely chewy for me...

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Depends on the food. Your examples as an example. Bacon = crunchy....cookies = chewy. I don't care for crutons that are like nuggets. soft buns on burgers and don't toast the bread on BLT's. I like my fried chicken crunchy though....

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
as long as the flavour melts in my mouth and leaves a smile on my face i don't really care.:drink:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm definitely for crunchy . I especially recommend this .
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6uLfermPU[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, I just thought of some more.

Crunchy peanut butter for me.
Also, most veggies raw instead of cooked with the exception of potatoes, corn, peas and green beans. :)

BoneheadNW

Cookies=soft, bacon=medium crunchy, buns=toasted, pizza=thick crust (Sushi, you guys have the best pizza), steak=medium rare.
Bone

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fresh outta the garden?
Granny always told me they'd give ya worms lol
Absolutely (fresh out of the garden).
The only things that should be cooked out of the garden are (as mentioned) potatoes and corn (and I'll add squash and maybe asparagus).

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Cookies=chewy, Bacon=Chewy, Chips=crunchie
Like those kettle cooked ones?
Oh myyyyyy yes.. I love the cracked pepper ones.

Attachments

• Shearers-SP.jpg
    Shearers-SP.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 92
P

Pigtails

I love chips.. yum.. hard and crunchy. .. Not good on my Choles. level though.. hehe