• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Net Cooking Talk is open!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
As some of you know I have been working on adding yet another forum to the fold. The paint is not even dry on this one. I plan to dress it up some more over the next month but I have the forum open and ready for posts.

The forums will be all about Food & Drink and life in general. So if you like any of those three things I hope you have room in your schedule for one more forum. Join up and have some fun. I want to build this into a huge repository of recipes and general information about food, cookware, utensils & general meal planning. I'm not sure exactly what it will evolve into but if you join up now you can help shape the future of Net Cooking Talk .com Stop on by, won't you?
http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Yum-oh! Hopefully there will be lots of good sammy recipes, and lots of stuff made with EVOO! just for Sush:poke:

Attachments

• rachaelray2.jpg
    rachaelray2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 172

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc ! Let me in ! I'm standing outside the new forum door and it is locked !I can't post and I'm hungry !
PS: My wife is headed this way too so hurry up ! Where is the dieting section ?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc ! Let me in ! I'm standing outside the new forum door and it is locked !I can't post and I'm hungry !
PS: My wife is headed this way too so hurry up ! Where is the dieting section ?

I'm standing here with Big Al waiting to get in! Hurry, it's cold out here!

Jim

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry guys. Just now getting back to this thread.
How are you locked out? Any error message?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe it was the Coppa / birthday settings.

I have manually set you all to registered users. I think you'll be all set to go now.
Sorry bout that. :pat:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
It was BigAl, he was blocking the whole doorway. If he would have just let go of that big jar of pickeled pigs feet, he might have been able to squeeze through!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It was BigAl, he was blocking the whole doorway. If he would have just let go of that big jar of pickeled pigs feet, he might have been able to squeeze through!
Is was not Pigs feet ! Thats Sno op ! I'm a warm beer and pickled Egg man :fart2: .

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yum-oh! Hopefully there will be lots of good sammy recipes, and lots of stuff made with EVOO! just for Sush:poke:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek: Thats like throwing acid in my eyes!! :angry3:

I'm a warm beer and pickled Egg man :fart2: .

Christ Al! :yum: :yum: That paints a photo I dont want to see. :smileywac

Ironman

As some of you know I have been working on adding yet another forum to the fold. The paint is not even dry on this one. I plan to dress it up some more over the next month but I have the forum open and ready for posts.

The forums will be all about Food & Drink and life in general. So if you like any of those three things I hope you have room in your schedule for one more forum. Join up and have some fun. I want to build this into a huge repository of recipes and general information about food, cookware, utensils & general meal planning. I'm not sure exactly what it will evolve into but if you join up now you can help shape the future of Net Cooking Talk .com Stop on by, won't you?
http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/
The best of luck Doc! I can tell you have a passion for online communities. :beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks IronChef, I hope you'll mosey on over and join up. :D