• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you add spicy heat to your meals?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Im a BIG fan of heat! I use different ingredients to kick things up a notch.

The bottled hot sauce; dry spices; fresh peppers and horseradish.

Is there a particular dish you perfer spicy hot? What do you use most to get food hot enough for your taste? :drink:

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
down here in Texas if you dont sweat while you are eating that means that you didnt enjoy the meal!! I made a pot of chili today and added 3 large sliced jalapenos plus about 1/2 of a large bottle of chili powder. I also added a large can of RoTel tomatoes with the diced peppers. I was making it for our deer hunters so I didnt add the habaneros. Have you ever tried a bottled sauce called Insanity, After Death, or Endorphen Rush?? One drop on a tooth pick will really light your fire. Have a goodun!!!!

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Have you ever tried a bottled sauce called Insanity, After Death, or Endorphen Rush?? One drop on a tooth pick will really light your fire. Have a goodun!!!!

Not sure about the Endorphen Rush, but I've tried Ultimate Insanity Sauce, Da Bomb Ground Zero (almost bought the Final Answer, but Ground Zero's lack of flavor didn't impress me even though the heat was there) and several others each slathered over crackers. Disclaimer: just because I'm dumb enough to do it, I won't recommend eating any of the extracts straight.

Interestly [perhaps logical] though, that same spoonful of sauce does seem to spice up a bowl of chili as much as a single cracker.

In general, I prefer ground cayenne for every day use, but occasionally sample various sauces which I always seem to get as Christmas presents [a four pack this year].

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I love horseradish on marble rye with swiss and russian dressing (veggie Reuben ya know).
I add Tony Chachere's to a lot of the dishes I prepare.
Oh and Louisiana hot sauce..
Love it on a breakfast burrito (scrambled egg, cheese, mushrooms and zinggggg) lol

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
We like spiced up dishes. Thai hot is about right. Also like sauces that are not necessarily hot, but flavorful. Cholula is good...

You would like Mo Hotta Mo Betta http://www.mohotta.com/ Any kind of sauce you could imagine, and many you can't, from bland to cleaning you out