• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

iPhoto

BoneheadNW

Does anyone else out there use iPhoto? I do like the program but anm having a hard time resizing the photos without having to crop them. I'm looking to resize with respect to memory and dimensions without cropping.
Bonehead

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I use iPhoto for sorting and storing, but I use Adobe Photoshop Elements for resizing, color correction, cropping, ets. I find the photo editing portions of iPhoto to be too basic for many web uses. Photoshop Elements is an inexpensive program that has far more power/features than I can ever use, but it is also excellent for saving/altering for internet use.

Essentially iPhoto is my archive of originals, my edited photos get used and either deleted after use, or I import them back into iPhoto where they are archived.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Ditto what Bob said, but I hadn't thought of importing them back to iPhoto .